Reviews for Run and Hide
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 11 . 3/27
woah, Cole was the cop from the flashback! Really cool twist.

Just something I noticed... ya said there was a mirror in there with Jamie. I would've smashed that with my shoe or something to break a piece of glass and use it as a weapon.

other than that, though, awesome job!
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 2 . 3/26
awesome chapter, the part when Frank spoke of staring at your gun in the darkness gave me chills and is now one of my favorite fanfiction scenes :) it'd be cool if you expand upon that sometime.
Elaine Weasley chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
loved that jamie got the girl. i kept thinkig, "you'd better not end this story without him finding the nice girl from the bridge again"...i really enjoyed this story. i'm gonna go see if you happen to have any more interesting ones on your page...
Guest chapter 15 . 8/9/2013
Great chap :) in its old but I come back to this story occasionally,.and now I have a craving for pizza...mmmmm Dominos... Lol :)
BLBLF chapter 19 . 5/15/2013
Great story. I like all the family interaction-it's my favorite part of the show anyway. It takes a long time to get over something like that and you captured that very well.
BLBLF chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
This chapter with Joe made me cry. Loved it. Hopefully you will write more over the summer to hold me over until the fall.
PolkaDot 65 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Enjoying this so far, seems in character for Jamie to go on a solitary camping trip! : )
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 19 . 9/4/2012
Great update! sorry I just thought Jamie called renzulli 'sarge' too many times lol so I skipped that word everytime after the 1st lol ;) but was just me (some word ticks work and some dont)

but so great to see Jamie back on the road to being himself again! and nice to see kim again (haha sorry I instantly pictured the actress kimberly williams (who I really adore) hehe so that was nice. Glad to see him with the family again and enjoyed the banter.

And yay for a happy ending! home is right...back to normal. Thanks for an enjoyable read!

AiP
accounting professional chapter 19 . 9/4/2012
Great chapter. I love the idea of Jamie being happy and in love.
sfm-babygirl chapter 19 . 9/4/2012
Awesome story.
Can't wait to see what other bluebloods fics u got planned
CBloom2 chapter 19 . 9/4/2012
Nice ending! I like Kim even though I'm not big on romance - she seems right for Jamie. Looking forward to the next one x happy writing
geraldine123 chapter 19 . 9/4/2012
Loved it, great final chapter. Enjoyed this story every much thank you for taking the time to write it looking forward to reading more from you soon :)
Thephoenix1996 chapter 19 . 9/4/2012
amazing ending and yet another amazing chapter!
I was so excited when you brought Kim back.
I don't know why you don't write romance, I think you're very good at it.
I can't wait to see if you have any other stories coming.
jerseybelle chapter 19 . 9/3/2012
Awww, nice ending. Glad the girl from the bridge is back.
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 18 . 8/2/2012
Yay! Well despite the fact that Jamie left out key pieces of info am glad he finally 'talked' it off his chest. He shoulda done that a few chaps ago and not cause all the tension in the family as he did. But am glad he also made amends and went to see a professional. No offense to the family but they aren't the real ones to offer help and cousel - comfort and support yes! :)

Well looking forward to Jamie getting back on the beat. Thanks for an enjoyable read!

AiP