Reviews for Show your 'Metal'
Madison Futch chapter 3 . 9/16/2016
Please finish!
GirlforGod99 chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
More plz.
TickTockClockWork chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Whoa, this story is amazing so far! I hope you'll update soon! *hopeful look* Great work! 3

SourAir
Infinitechange chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Go Donatello go!
Juanita27 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Liking this story...please update soon :D
thecartoongirl22 chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
ooooooooowwwwwwww please continue i wanna know what will happen next
DuckiePray chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Wait, WHAT? You stopped there?! No fair! Where's the rest? ::sits down to go pout in a corner:: Here you go drawing me in, getting me all curious (particularly about this enemy), and then you leave us dangling off the side of a cliff? I call foul.

In all seriousness, I love Don and Mikey. They're definitely my favorites, and seeing them in this position is really exciting to me. Except for the fact that I don't know if you'll continue. Will you in fact continue? Pretty please? I promise to read and review. :)
Cammio99 chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Finish?
Cocoaflower chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Ummm... I know that it has been a long while since you have updated but can you please update your story? I like it.
tmntlover2013 chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Great job on the story, it was great, keep up the great
work and keep on writing.
Vampy chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Nooooo... *reached chapter end* Damn you clifhangerry ending! *Shakes fists in the air!* Hope you'll update soon! Because I like heroic Don! Makes him so dreamy! ;) V
Logan-23 chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Okay, you officially have me hooked :D
Hope to see an updater in the near future
Heather chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Squee! I got dedicated to? Yay! :D Anywho, the mention of the stickers on Mikey's cell sounds soooo like Mikey! Also, I like the detail you put in the story, too, like Don fiddling with the dials on his doohickey to locate the robot-thing. I'm a sucker for detail. _~ to finish this review, I must admit that the very last sentence in the chapter was very cool! Go Donnie! I am awash in anticipation for your next brilliant chapter! :D
Heather chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
I loved how you described Don's love of science stuff! And I liked how you called his bag a duffle bag of tricks :) I am eagerly awaiting your next installment!
Heather chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Oho! I like this start! Donnie getting all distracted by owl species is so spot on lol! Lovely first chapter!