Reviews for The Scarlet Letters
Guess chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
Wow! Great story! And to think, Scarlett's got such an interesting set of parents! Can't wait to see where u take this!
Musical cake chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Short, but that's what prologues are right?
XantheXV chapter 16 . 10/8/2012
You bet your bottle of rum I'm gonna be there Wednesday! Can't give up on our dear captain now, can I? Never have and never will.

I think at the end you should have had Scarlett tell Barbossa off about the whole "my ship" thing. Not only would that prove a point, but it would be a funny conversation. But I digress. This was a great chapter and can't wait for the sequel!
esinger chapter 16 . 10/8/2012
Amazing! I sorta picture Scarlett yelling at Barbossa. Wouldn't that be fun? Lobe the chapter and see you at the next!
esinger chapter 15 . 10/7/2012
Lizzie! You bitch! Every time I read a story that goes through that part I want to scream at her for doing that. But anyways, I love the chapter and I'll see you at the next!
XantheXV chapter 15 . 10/7/2012
*sniff* *sniff* Every time, man! T-T I mean...yeah I knew this was going to happen...but still. It sucks! T-T

Anyway...*wipes eyes* great chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter.
caleb's babe chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
hmm i really like it . i was sad that when i reached the end of this chapter there was not another one. so sad. anyway loved it and i cannot wait for the next chapter. awesome job.
XantheXV chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
She should have just told him that Norrington took the heart. Oh well...what's done is done. It's sad that this is almost over, and even more sad at the fact that we all know what's going to happen! T-T I always cried at that part in the movie. I still do!
esinger chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
Amazing! I still hate Norrie for doing that. But if he didn't then that would be the end of the movie. Love the chapter and see you at the next!
XantheXV chapter 13 . 10/4/2012
*GASP* Jack? Hitting a woman? That's just...wrong, even if he thinks she deserves it. She's definitely going to want to hit him when she's awake, that's certain.

Anyway, love, good chapter. Please continue!
esinger chapter 13 . 10/4/2012
Aww. Jackie did that so he wouldn't loose her right? So sweet! Well, not exactly sweet but oh well. At least he still loves her somewhere in his heart, which she basically owns. Love the chapter and see you at the next!
esinger chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
Jack! You are a big jackass! Love the chapter though and see you at the next!
esinger chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
Jack! You meanie. Love the chapter and see you at the next!
XantheXV chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
Hey, totally understandable! That's how it's been with me lately with one of my stories. Anyway, good chapter as always, and congrats to your boyfriend! I'm sure he'll do well!
esinger chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
That was amazing! Love the chapter soooo much and see you at the next!