Reviews for Twisted Reflection
It's a darn shame that you stopped writing this... Even when you came back to it, it was obvious that something was off in the newer chapters... The previous chapter seemed to be going in a different direction and then things went somewhere else... Or maybe I just thought this because I knew which ones you wrote after hiatus. But goodness, this story was definitely one of the best fanfictions I've ever read... It's hard for me to believe that you didn't know what you were doing while writing this. If so, you have some serious talent. Great work. I do hope you update this, but I honestly don't care if you want to forget about this. Don't force yourself to write it, or it won't be as good as when you're feeling inspired. I want this story to be good if it ever does get finished.
John Carl625 chapter 15 . 2/10
i wish thatyou would update this like the other stories you wrote and hopefully complete them..
LouiseTran-RM chapter 15 . 8/9/2014
Awesome story. I hope you update this story.
YourSecretAdmire chapter 15 . 7/26/2014

Guest chapter 13 . 7/14/2014
What are you talking about?! You are an awesome living being and I thank you for your awesomeness ant fanfics! XD
ThatOneGirl1091 chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
Aw pwwweeeeaaseee update this. I love this story so much and I really hope you continue soon I mean really-
I talk a lot. okay. x3 plz continue when you have time!
ThatOneGirl1091 chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
It's totes not crappy. It's awesome. Like, this is one of my fave stories by you. Never think you don't write good enough. Your my favorite writer on the site because you write a lot of LenKu and are very literate about these things.
iDontCare chapter 15 . 3/3/2014
Make more or i will call SATAN!
Okay, I won't call satan, for 1, I don't have his phone number and 2, i'm too scared to call him... Well, I hope you make more. You better make more...

Until next time!
lanime46 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This is the best thing i have ever red,please write more chapters,'cause you are very talented (and i can't find any Miku and Len fanfictions as good as this one).
mahalicious chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
No update Q-Q
Why on Hell would there be no update, want me to die?
Screw time, I need a goddamn update now, otherwise, Imma just eat a table and live the rest of my life as a depressed person who once ate a table ;-;
Guest chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
Could you in the story about mortal Len and the spirit Len, could you write right beside it which is mortal Len talking or is it Spirit Len talking?
Please thanks, otherwise the story is fantastic! I loved it
:3 :) ;)
Her chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
I see ghostly blond boys. Usually Len, but once or twice Izayoi Sakimaki (Mondaiji-tachi ga kara kuru sou desu yo?)
FalseNet chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I was looking for an interesting stories since I'm a newbie. And I've found yours. It's unfair that your style in writing is as good as a pro. I love the ideas of your stories (mostly). Twisted Reflection, Naive Trust, Lust Doll, Pleasure Slave, and many more, they have a place in my heart and my fave story list. Can't wait to read all the chapters :D

And Solitaryloner-san, I have a question, why do you always using point of view as third person? Is there any special? I'm still new for this, so I barely know...

And, see you!
chocolateeex chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
When are you going to update again? I love reading this story!
SomebodyUDunno chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
I has no idea what happened.
So confusedd
Cant even check grammar and spell