Reviews for SealedUnsealed
I am also interested in seeing an Organization member entering the fray. Riku-Ansem arriving to take Roxas back would be interesting to see as well. Please update soon!
Darkness21 chapter 34 . 10/7/2016
Do you plan on updating this anytime soon? Because this was just getting good, I'd hate for this to stop like this!
superwirtter ik super chessy chapter 34 . 8/16/2016
this is so good i really like it keep up the good work
Guest chapter 16 . 8/7/2016
Hey can there be a heartless boss battle with roaxs and the x men cause that would be badass
Guest chapter 15 . 8/7/2016
Is there going to be a organization member join in the story anytime soon
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
Can there be a epic fight and the next chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2016
Ok I'm loving the story in but can u not make it all about shadow and maria damn
Warden of Lore chapter 2 . 3/21/2016
I hope he remembers xion
Jiopaba chapter 11 . 2/14/2016
Blah blah blah Shadow Maria etc. who gives a shit?

You say it's not a multicross, but as of Chapter 11, it seems like fully half the story has focused on Shadow and Maria. That'd be cool if that was what I came here to read, but I was specifically lured here by the idea that this was a good Kingdom Hearts crossover. As it is though, all Roxas has done is sit in bed being pathetic, walk around being pathetic, and getting knocked out for a week because he walked a hundred steps in chilly weather.

Anyway, promises of a keyblade next chapter have my attention aroused again.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/17/2016
This is awesome
Guest chapter 34 . 1/17/2016
Hey is roxas going get his own heartless or dust samurai
Guest chapter 7 . 1/15/2016
Is chrona from soul eater or not
TheLegendaryBladeFalchion chapter 34 . 1/5/2016
Yes, a chapter! And a good one, too!
I'll just ignore that improper use of a semicolon... should've been a hyphen instead. Or, a dash? Those two are so similar...
Brenne chapter 34 . 1/4/2016
I wonder what Roxas is gonna do now. I wonder what happens next. Looking forward to more! XD
Guest chapter 34 . 1/4/2016
Keep this going please its getting better and better Also caint wait For roaxs to fight heartless