Reviews for Not a Love Story
very emotional...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Good Theme... Like it
annie rules chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
btw, can you write more stories? like hurt/comfort genre, alekh centric or naveen singh ahluwalia centric... you know, daredevil ones, where they ahve to face loads of hardships, pain and tortured but in the end triumph... lots of hurt! it would be lovely!
annie rules chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
i loved left right left! also the the serials "four" and "love story".. if you have the stories you wrote for left right left with you, plz plz plz plz post them... i have been searching everywhere for something on these serials.. they are awesome shows but not at all well documented unlike the english ones.. plz plz reply.. and post the stories.. all that you have! plz!
nivi26 chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Its a lovely story.. it describe the which give happiness n an emptiness which pours the life with all emotions .. a satisfaction..
deep1692 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I m so much in a verge of crying ... I have been a viewer of LRL but i jest stoped watching it the day Rajveer died. I had a fear that this might be the ending to there lovestory.. not entirly like this but some what the same. And jest because i hate crying i stoped watching the serial. But offcoarse my friends continued to watch it and some how i knew that it was different .. Lrl had season 2 and just because it din't have Rajveer and NAina i wasnt interested... I had been reading a lot related to Raj and Naina .. there are so many writters writing about them ... But , i guess out of all if something touched me den its all the stories written by u on Raj and Naina... my favorite being "Fated " and then this one shot... its very emotional. I could feel tears ... I hate it wen i cry but these tears are worth crying i dun regret them... fabulous update...

Deep :)
KylaBosch chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Oh wow I know nothing of this series or even of these characters but you've completely swept me away with this lovely poetic tale. I found myself tearing up so badly throughout the story because of its beauty and the unspoken weight behind it. I loved how their lives were all interwoven together on so many levels. Showing how love comes in so many shapes and forms.

I really loved the story of little Naina and how her life is so filled with love by people whose lives are neither romantic nor beautiful but ultimately a legend in and of itself. Have to say too that ending was so beautiful and haunting. I was tearing up so badly as Naina spoke of her love returning to take her home, how her best friend learns to love his incomplete life as she once did. How even in death their memories live on through the lives of others.

Have to say again how much I love your style of writing how it reads like a mix of a poem and of a myth/legend. Your tales always have this feeling of timelessness to them which I just adore. Beautiful job as always!