Reviews for Not a Love Story
usha chapter 1 . 7/18
it is very if there is extend of serial it will only happen. but i think there is return of capt. rajveer. it is very nice scenario
Anony chapter 1 . 3/9
This was beautiful! Thank you for re connecting me to my favourite characters
Aakansha chapter 1 . 1/10
I am extremely grateful to for this story; such a poignant tale of loss and friendship. It's so rare when writers write about platonic relationships in such an intense and meaningful way. If I wasn't surrounded with people, I would have been bawling my eyes out. I don't know if you'll see my comment but you should know that you convey the depth of feelings beautifully and that you are a great writer.
Preeti M chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Very Nice Story you have written. It's rearly quite interesting. nice...:-) but it can be more interesting if Rajveer comes alive and get married with naina.
Darcy chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
This is the most touching and heart-wrenching story for LRL I've ever read. I love how you've brought out the eternal friendship of Aalekh and Naina, and how they wove their own beautiful 'not love' story despite all odds. They have never taken the easy path in any situation, and this story was so true to both their characters. Everything you left unsaid spoke volumes, and your writing style is beautiful. Thank you for this story!
Mlaiha chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Hi,
I an really so happy to find the above story... Completing left right left in very amazing way... Beautiful in its own way... Satisfied with the ending.. Thanks a ton!
SBS
Khyati chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Very heat touching... superb!

But I would like to know about the episodes after the death of captain Rajveer. Please if u can , write those also...
Icicle Light chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
It's a very heart touching story. I love the simplicity with which you showed their eternal friendship. It's been a while since I watched LRL and I was very happy to read it. Please write more of LRL friendship stories. Thank you.
readersally chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Beautiful. I watched this series till the end on and I am in love with it. Please write more because you showed aalekh and naina true emotions please write more
Vidhi1989 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
very emotional...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Good Theme... Like it
annie rules chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
btw, can you write more stories? like hurt/comfort genre, alekh centric or naveen singh ahluwalia centric... you know, daredevil ones, where they ahve to face loads of hardships, pain and tortured but in the end triumph... lots of hurt! it would be lovely!