Reviews for Turned Solid
Ash chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Again, your writing amazes me
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is beautiful.
And I'm sorry for the really late review.
Metella chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Awww, Kaldur is his anchor. 3

What is this "impurity" stuff?

I liked your explanation of why Kaldur doesn't talk much. T_T
The Tox chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
You write the relationship between these two perfectly. I love how you write their interactions, and Roy's POV here is very insightful and in character.

The end seemed to be out of another story, because it was so dialogue heavy where as the beginning was practically dialogue-free, but nevertheless I enjoyed it. Especially Kaldur asking Roy if he wanted to go by another name now - that part was just perfect, because just the other night I played around with that idea in my mind.

Overall, I think the story was enjoyable, but a bit jittery. However, it is late and I am pretty tired, so maybe it is just a matter of my own sleepiness.
Planet Mads chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I loved it. I loved the way you described their relationship. I loved the way you incorporated the whole impure thing from the comics and how Roy reacted to it. I loved how you ended it with Kaldur and his newspaper and orange juice. I loved it.

Loved it.

More please? Because the Season finale broke my heart but your stories are fixing it!
Gambrick chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
"Then the Atlantean had gone on to confess that as a result of the label he has always believed himself ugly and ultimately undesirable, and Roy, breath tangling angrily in his lungs, had had to kiss those words off his lover's lips, thumbs brushing across his impure gills to say all the things his busy mouth couldn't – lovely, perfect, special, beloved."

I loved this line so much. I literally smiled after I was done. Then there was Aqualad chilling in Roy's home as if nothing happened.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This still have the ability to make me feel feels. :C That saying... so lovely. I like it. And how Kaldur just doesn't care about what's happened in the past. :DD -hearts-
Joyfulldreams chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
God dammit, Shades, you are a PERFECT HUMAN BEING.

UGH. UGH GUGH . THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL.

You know what I think? YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK? Roy/Kaldur would have never been this popular of a ship without you here, making everything about it AWESOME. You have probably converted MOST OF THE FANDOM to this ship. I DON'T DOUBT THIS.

AND I AM SO HAPPY YOU DID OH GOD ROY ROY ROY AjIegjpESGF.

FEELS. ALL OVER THE PLACE.
who smiles chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Amazing! I love how you showed that Kal needs Roy just as much as Roy needs Kal. You bring an amazing dynamic to their relationship. I just adore how Kal was chilling at Roy's house, waiting for him, and not willing to take any of Roy's 'you shouldn't love me' nonsense. Whether its a bromance or literal romance they really are just perfect together! :)
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 4/28/2012