Reviews for Who Do You Think You Are?
theresa chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
wow! not most girls would do that, but i dont care. it was the best story i have ever read.
SmilingAtTheTv chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I love how different this story is to most of the things i've read :) It's really well written and i love the plot, Update :)
TrueLove chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I really like this story so far, update
Amy x chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I can't be asked to log in :P

:O CHANNY'S NOT A FOOT FUNGUS! *dreamy voice* It's a rainboowwww...
Heheh. I'm being weird today :P

I'm glad you're looking at this from the Sonny-made-the-mistake point of view. I mean, sure, Chad did do something pretty stupid, but so did Sonny, right? She broke up with him, even when she said that she didn't want the award to come between them... but whatever. I'm assessing the situation too hard! :P

I'm glad you finally got this done! And I don't see why people would complain about not enough Channy - it, kind of, is a Channy story. Just a... break up one. *cries* Lol :P

I have a question. Like, how long is this gonna be? Just curious :)

Love yazzz! Update as soon as you can! :)
MacyZC55 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Hey, I'm really enjoying your story:)
sdnsdibjsdfn chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Hi! I almost forgot about this story, but now I remember that it's the one with the meanest Chad ever. :P

Ooh, wondering what Sonny's plan is and if it's gonna work. She'll have to get rid of Penelope though, haha. Obviously :)

I liked how Penelope was the one to answer the phone call. That just adds to the sadness for Sonny, I guess. :)

- Cynthia :)
TheFireWithin1308 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
continue, my love! :) 3
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
whoa! keep going!
FaitlessStarlight chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This was really good :)
sdnsdibjsdfn chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Hi there, I just read this :) I just want to say that this story has the meanest Chad I have ever read! And I've read about a lot of them :) The end was kind of weird though, I didn't know how to imagine Sonny's attack. :) See you around! You should update this!

- CDCTheRandomWizard23
stemi1channy chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
More! More! More!
SmilingAtTheTv chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
That was truely random, in a very funny way! It's was so well written, well done ! :) Please continue :D
StayStrongChanny chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Hello! I'm here to say please continue this story, it seems pretty interesting and I'll love to keep reading this. About the song, I'm not sure but I think (Just for the ttitle of the story) the song is Taken by One Direction, I don't really think it is but if it is, I'll happy to know this story is based on a song from my favorite band.
JustAnotherGirl1998 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
That was a fucking amazing start to a story . I loved every part of it . Please , please , please continue it ! I would be so greatful if you do ! Pleeeease ! Amazing !
kitkat299 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
LOL the ending was so funny! & Chad is being such an asshole. he deserves another slap in the face & I can't believe he's dating Penelope...ew. I already love this! I would love to see you continue this! I really like stories that take place after their breakup & the song is I'm guessing "Jar of Hearts"?