Reviews for Sweet Tooth
LoverofEric chapter 2 . 5/12/2012

Alcide is so happy in this story

it is nice to see this side of him

thanks for all you work
JecaNS chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Wow! I gotta congratulate you again! You've done a remarkable job with this! A perfect blend of hot and sweet! And those Were Lemons... *fans herself*! They needed this uninterpreted together time, with all that happening in the pack with Furnan as a packleader... Can't wait to see how and how far will you go with canon... :D

Thanks for update hon! I truly enjoyed it! Now, more please soon? ;)

Smooches,

Jeca xx
KatieHerveaux chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
AMAZING!
KatieHerveaux chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Amazing story! I love your setting and that fact you used Maria-Star rather than Sookie. I loved reading it!
NotYourLoveMonkey chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Amaaazing! I love me some Alcide! This was so sweet, I loved every part of it. Please write some more Alcide stuff.
merick chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
wonderful work Fangy, just what I needed, romance and sweetness and happiness. Thank you
LoverofEric chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
So nice to read these two are happy for a short time

I take it you will still be going with the sad ending?

always enjoy your work, keep it coming

Please
JecaNS chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Oh my, they are so sweet! And yet you managed to make this story very hot too! A perfect balance... So I'll say: Bravo and great work for writing something romantic for the first time! I knew you could do it. :)

I really like it, the beginning! I'll be looking forward to more of this. And, one more thing, I really really hope you won't go full cannon with this... For Maria-Star's sake!

Big hugs,