Reviews for Kidash Zek
Soul 32 chapter 5 . 11/12/2008
He was very good! I liked Congratulations!

Forgive my English, I write Spanish :)
Sarah chapter 5 . 4/3/2001
Wow! Great story! I really liked it! The challenges are so intriguing! PLus you must know the Turtles like the back of your hand! Great!
missteff chapter 5 . 3/22/2001
Grand job. Keep it up! I love the story :)
grem chapter 1 . 12/26/2000
Hey awesome fic. I just now discovered this section on the , and your stories are great
Rage chapter 1 . 10/28/2000
The ending paragraph was kind of weak, as was the entire premise of the final confrontation. Most of the flaws weren't well developed into the characters...However, the confrontations were entertaining,especially Raphael's checker game :).Maybe a Batman Beyond fic next? (we have similar taste :))
Rage chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
Good plot; and I like the back story for Zek. You could use a few more adjectives and synonyms, but your prose is crisp and the dialogue is still very well done :).
Rage chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
Pretty cool :).I liked it;gave me the same feeling as the movies the dialogue between the four is great,you really got the characters down.
Christine chapter 1 . 10/5/2000
wow, this is great! I like the whole series so far...brings back fond memories of many after-school hours spent before the TV :)

keep it up!
Pinto1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2000
Ahh, very interesting. I like it though. I'm a big fan of zelda type stories, and I know this isn't a lot like Zelda, but I like it anyways. Original too. Kudos for you.
kj chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
Wow. Pretty good so far. Interesting plot you have going there. Can't wait to see the rest. Keep up the good work!