Reviews for Painful Memories
dareordoubledare chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Oh my god no. Now this one got to me. I'm tearing up now. Don't make me cryyyy. No. No. No. Cato I love you so much. Never liked, and never will like Peeta. Katniss is obviously destined to be with Cato, and if not him then at least Finnick. Oh my god, Cato D:
Fairytale chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
It's really painful and tragic.
Tinkybell chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
It's really made me feel like crying.i always had a sympathy for story made it the way,i like your name.
jasmineusfr chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This is so saad, i cried so muuch
THE AWESOME RACEHORSE chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I loved this story it was so cute
peacewithoutawar chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Okay. You have officially gotten me to ship them. All of your stories are incredible...
-Phantom
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I rather liked this. I like that she persauded Peeta to put Cato in the book, but made a separate page that said what she really thought about him.

I LOVED all of the flashbacks and the end when her and Peeta's daughter asked about Cato's picture.
sundragons9 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Another good one. )
Kilani Heals chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I don't know whether to love you or hate you for this! You ended it with Peeta/Katniss ... but you put soooo much of Cato; that Peeta is like... the other guy. Does that make sense?

Ugh. You are making me want to write a multi-chap fic in this fandom of my own. But I can't do that! I gotta finish my Boys Over Flowers fics. Oh brother... I wonder if I ought to challenge people. If you see my name posting stories in this fandom; I blame you. You just... pushed me. :D (Yeah yeah, I know - the blame is on me. But it's much more fun if it's on you. Especially since my ideas could be similar to yours.)
MonthOldMelody chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
great story! beautifully written it actually brought some years to my eyes!
gilliganstole-thetardis chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
awesome story! i liked how you stayed true to the original hunger games story, but incorporated the love between katniss and cato.
scoco chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
whimper. i love this cato. does kiatniss love peeta though?
justafan chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
aw, such a sweet story! i hope you don't make it a oneshot!
Arriane Malum chapter 1 . 4/28/2012