Reviews for Daisies in Winter
Triscribe chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
"Just make the damn sunshine" has to be the best Arthur line I've ever read xD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Very nice, thanks!
Ambernot chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
A very interesting idea that was written beautifully
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
This is legit the cutest thing! :D
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Extreme cold can make even the most significant of things rather insignificant. At least for that moment, magic was neither good nor evil in Arthur's mind, it was just the thing keeping him warm. The whole things is quite the beautiful scene, and something many can only dream of in the height of winter. Thank you for posting!
Marsupial Madness chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Wow. That was a beautiful story. Well done!
Palimpest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Arthur's assumption that magic is addictive was humorous. The idea that abstaining from magic could be as taxing as not using is an interesting one. Arthur seems less angry than he would be in this fic, about the discovery, but the extreme weather, weeks of searching for answers, and beautiful magic gave a fair excuse to his behavior; it is clearly written as shock.
finn1013 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Lovely fic, and different too. Well done.
Qwerts chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Wishing this had a sequel... too good to end there :(
yay chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
The addiction standpoint is interwsting.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
ioejviuri o3vuv iv t4oi th4uith4t
ExplosionsInTheNight chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I'm kind of in love with this! :D
CarolinaEirasSa chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I absolutely loved this fic :D It had me smiling almost from the beginning and I still haven't been able to stop :)
Great work!
flyingby chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
And now I'm giggling imagining Merlin high in the middle of the forest. :) That imagery just about made this story for me.
lifeluver chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
"If I make you feel like you're by a fire right now, will you promise not to light me on fire later?

This was adorable. I love your interpretation of Merlin's magic. Great job!