Reviews for Daisies in Winter
CKTG chapter 1 . 3/11
Wow. That was a beautiful story. Well done!
Palimpest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Arthur's assumption that magic is addictive was humorous. The idea that abstaining from magic could be as taxing as not using is an interesting one. Arthur seems less angry than he would be in this fic, about the discovery, but the extreme weather, weeks of searching for answers, and beautiful magic gave a fair excuse to his behavior; it is clearly written as shock.
finn1013 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Lovely fic, and different too. Well done.
Qwerty616120 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Wishing this had a sequel... too good to end there :(
yay chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
The addiction standpoint is interwsting.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
ioejviuri o3vuv iv t4oi th4uith4t
ExplosionsInTheNight chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I'm kind of in love with this! :D
CarolinaEirasSa chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I absolutely loved this fic :D It had me smiling almost from the beginning and I still haven't been able to stop :)
Great work!
flyingby chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
And now I'm giggling imagining Merlin high in the middle of the forest. :) That imagery just about made this story for me.
lifeluver chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
"If I make you feel like you're by a fire right now, will you promise not to light me on fire later?

This was adorable. I love your interpretation of Merlin's magic. Great job!
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I like this. I really like this. It makes complete sense for Merlin to suffer due to not using magic because magic is so much a part of him, so not to use it would be like him trying not to breathe. Like Arthur's reaction and response to Merlin's magic and how he's not quite ready to face the cold when he and Merlin are sitting in Merlin's summer bubble.
Overall a really well-written fanfic. Love it!
Sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
beautiful magic
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
A really interesting and original reveal. I liked it :)

-Mayhem
servant123 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I really like this! I've never seen a reveal like this was in several aspects. I really enjoyed this. It was a touching look at Arthur's caring side in places, and a laugh-out-loud funny in others. Excellent work. I look forward to reading lots more from you in the future :)
God bless :)
PS- Are there any plans to continue this? I'd really like to see the after-affects of the conversation, Arthur and Merlin going on with their lives in the castle, with occasional flash-backs to the conversation to help clue us in. And other circumstances, like how Merlin's magic is revealed to the rest of the characters.
Keep up the amazing work!
Sailor nova 1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012