Reviews for Impregnable
o0KittyBlue0o chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
and this is where the smex happens! LOL good job once again
MorningAngel9 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This was pretty sweet :)
ellenikki chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Awh, I love this! You truly portray the quirky, unique kind of characters that Garrus and Shepard are, and reflect it into their relationship. Very real feeling, great job!
Velasa chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Your Shepard is just so utterly -right-, you know that? It makes me crazy when people have her degrade almost immediately into a pacifist lump of smoopy girlyness after the war. She's -just right- here, Garrus is charmingly himself, and it's a beautiful conversation between the two of them. I'm tempted to stay up to 6am reading through the rest of these, but hell I need sleep.
Emmalyn chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I just had to laugh because, yeah, that's basically me when it comes to talking about heavy stuff. CONTROL ISSUES! FIGHT OR FLIGHT? WHY IS S/HE LAUGHING? XD You got their voices nailed down, too; I could hear it going down in my head. Great work, as always!
MeredithvL chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Wow. Amazing story, I read it and I could see them and hear their voices in my mind. Great work!
BaiLia chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
*eye plinks* Um... so that last review I sent you. The one saying continue? I just want all the one shots ever. I'd love to see them get kids! I love your Shep and Garrus. *hugs them and you*

Lia
Aenthir chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Very nice!
BlueBerryFW chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Exactly what I thought when they said it in the game.. Your Garrus\Shep is so awesome and true, you keep the cute awkwardness while being really.. in-character, for them both. Your writing is super-ultra cool.
Moheli chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I have to say, yours is the first story that I've read where I actually felt like Shepard was in character when dealing with her relationship with Garrus. They're both hardened individuals and while they may have found comfort and a sort of stability in one another, I don't think they'd immediately poor their hearts into one another as I've seen with most other fics. (: Thanks for this. I've been looking for at least one in-character fic and now I've found one.
Ffelan chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
*wordlessly stuffs it on the 'favorite' shelf*

*starts to re-arrange shelf to make room for future additions*

_
rebelbridgeburner10 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Loved it. I read fluff but it hardly ever feels like Shepard, you know? You manage to be both tough and sweet. I think you're just head canon for me. Love your writing.
servantofclio chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This is lovely. The characters are spot on, and the dynamic feels very realistic. I mean, I've read and enjoyed other stories where they survive the game and go off and have or adopt kids right away, but I really like the feeling here that they need some time to process, you know... everything.
n0odles chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This was lovely! Really, really nice.
Anthile chapter 1 . 4/28/2012