Reviews for Mad World

FUUUUCCKKK YOUUUU

THAT WAS SO FUCKING GOOD AND YOU JUST
OMFG WHYYY
SouthPark12 chapter 15 . 1/22/2013
Oh my god this is by far the best South Park story I have ever read you have to update this I have to know what happens please just...oh my god...please...I fucking love this story...I cried when they cried...I laughed when they laughed...please...damnit please update this story...I need this...please..
Tenshi Oni chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
Although I am Brazilian, I'm trying very hard to read your fic, with the help of google translator, because I loved the fic. I love tweek, and he's so cute, so beautiful in the fic. The story is very interesting, please do not give up the fic. I am waiting very eagerly for the next chapter.

Many kisses and all the creativity in the world for you.

(Forgive any mistakes that I have written, I am not very good in English.)
guest chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
I would be sooooo happy if you write a sequal to this. Please write a sequal to this! (But I don't want to force you to write somthing you're bored of)
& and sorry for not reviewing any time before, but I've just found this wonderful piece of wonderfulness...
LadyRaven-321 chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
You should maybe write a sequel to this story. It'd be interesting to read what happens when Kenny wakes up. Keep up the great work.
bernaisbeast chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
I can't believe it's over. That was just such an amazingly beautifully written ending that is seriously tugging at my heart. I absolutely adore everything about this story and love how you left it, even as it's making me want more. I'm so curious as to what happens to everybody when Kenny waked up and it's making my head hurt.

This is just so, so beautiful.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
Wow, last chapter...really? Are you planning to write a continuing story from this one? Keep up the great work!
Paperback-Walls chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
Wow, this was fantastic...I don't watch South Park regularly (though I do watch it from time to time), but this just strikes me as crazy well written, and I just can't put it down once I see that you've updated. I really truly commend you for this story, and hope to see more like it in the future :)
LadyRaven-321 chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
Awe, what a sweet ending to this chapter. The calm before the storm, I'm sure.
HarvardDropout chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
Holy shit, Tweek totally ripped Kenny a new asshole in this chapter! Go Tweek for standing up for yourself! Kenny should really watch what he says, haha.

I love this chapter, but I'm seriously scared shitless to know what's gonna happen next... I really hope Tweek is alright and didn't go and get himself killed off now. And also, jfc Craig, let Tweek and Kenny have some sexy time in peace!
nervous changing of names chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
I CALLED IT! CALLED. IT. I KNEW that Kenny and Tweek could never ever have lovely perfect sex without a Craig appearing at some point. I KNEW IT, and I'm proud of myself.
In other news, this was a wonderful chapter, the emotions just jump out at you. The way you write, the readers get all the feels. Lol but still. Random Twenny almost-sex, cool. I wonder who'll end up with who in the end… I personally want Craig to get better just to see what would happen, haha.
HarvardDropout chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
This story is absolutely awesome! Ridiculously well written, super unique plot, and the love triangle is killing me... im really hoping that Kenny and tweek end up together in the end, Kenny needs tweek just as much as tweek needs him! Can't wait to read more - I can't see how it can get any better. Favorited and alerted :)
LadyRaven-321 chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
oooh, good chapter. I look forward to read the next one to see what will happen to Kenny, Craig, and Tweek :D
nervous changing of names chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
Nooooo Craig is such an asssshooooooleeeee

Tweek is so stupid, don't go back to him! D: it's not the real Craig, dont you seeeee? Arg!

Poor Kenny! He just wants to save poor Tweek from harm, and Craig has to go fuck it all up for him! How does Craig even find them wherever they go? Rah :(
nervous changing of names chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
Awwwww, friendship!

Seriously though, Chuck needs to go die in a hole.