Reviews for Mad World
Kiki chapter 15 . 2/9
Wow, what a glorious ending to a wild ride, poor Kenny. I think the ending was absolutely perfect, pretty inevitable and kind of sad because it really drives home why Kenny believes he isn't meant for love. And some people just aren't meant for love, that's just the way it is. Obviously, that speech out of all the angry, scared, emotional outbursts from the three of them in the last few chapters stood out the most (existing to make other people happy but not hinself).

Everything about this fic really pulled me in, your ability to detail scenes is incredible.

My one and only gripe (wouldn't even call it crit) would be towards the end when Tweek or Craig would talk about him being a whore with girls although at the start, if I remember right, he was going for either team and, if paid, be more likely it'd be more guys paying than girls. A really minor minor thing, though.

This story was great even if somewhat disturbing, I loved reading from Kenny's point of view and thought you did that well, the scene of him putting that gun in his mouth will stay with me. Anyway, thank you for writing and posting, I enjoyed it so much!
Kiki chapter 12 . 2/9
Wow, that was so much emotion from both of them, damn. And Tweek's word at the end was rather... Wow. You're such an amazing writer, I'm speechless. Off for more!
Kiki chapter 10 . 2/9
Well, that was a sweet little exchange there at the end in the midst of all the crazy crazy going on that has been going on. I like the bond that has developed between Kenny and Tweek though I still find it bizarre considering the start. But then I find whatever Tweek has with Craig or crazy Craig bizarre so Kenny might be somewhat better than him.

Part of me half expects to find Kenny waking up in a mental institution at some point during all this but I guess I'll find out.
Kiki chapter 5 . 2/8
Whoa. I'm pretty much speechless, my mind was going all over the place, there was so much action and raw emotion, it was hard to keep up, but I take it that it feels that way from reading through Kenny's frenzied point of view; Tweek's would probably be more of a roller coaster and I'm guessing Craig would be detached.

That scene of Kenny with the gun in his mouth, like a kiss, then the starry sky coming back into view when he opened his eyes again, wow, that was some poetic scene in the midst of all that insane craziness.

And Kenny, holy crap. Off to read more!
Kiki chapter 4 . 2/8
Wow, that was intense and a little crazy. Craig is out of his damn mind and both Kenny and Tweek need therapy. Bebe actually called the police, lol, bet they were like wth? Then find teenagers running around the streets like lunatics, haha, much like the neighborhood I work in, granted, plenty of drug addicted adults setting an examle...

Wtf is going to happen to Kenny, like, seriously that is fucked up. Craig and Tweek so far gone they probably both need rooms with padded walls at this point, shit. Off to read more!
Kiki chapter 2 . 2/8
Oh, Kenny, you're a little late to that realization...
Kiki chapter 1 . 2/8
Yikes, I can't figure out if this is some elaborate trick on Craig and Tweek's part but regardless if it is or isn't, it's disturbing as hell, what the fuck Kenny? As someone who does like to roll around with committed people (not a home-wrecker tho) of either gender, I was finding Kenny bizarrely relatable at the start but this thing with Tweek, yikes- all kinds of disturbing.

I love how you describe things here, it really draws you into the story, like I almost feel I can see out of his eyes. Huh, kinda nervous to read the next chapter but here I go!
MelodiousMusic chapter 15 . 1/10/2015
Oh my gosh...this story-I can't even-AAAAAAGGGHHHHHH
I really hope you make a sequel to this! Please? (I have a question: did Kenny die for real this time? Like, he's not coming back? :'( )
Guest chapter 15 . 8/22/2013

SouthPark12 chapter 15 . 1/22/2013
Oh my god this is by far the best South Park story I have ever read you have to update this I have to know what happens please just...oh my god...please...I fucking love this story...I cried when they cried...I laughed when they laughed...please...damnit please update this story...I need this...please..
Tenshi Oni chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
Although I am Brazilian, I'm trying very hard to read your fic, with the help of google translator, because I loved the fic. I love tweek, and he's so cute, so beautiful in the fic. The story is very interesting, please do not give up the fic. I am waiting very eagerly for the next chapter.

Many kisses and all the creativity in the world for you.

(Forgive any mistakes that I have written, I am not very good in English.)
guest chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
I would be sooooo happy if you write a sequal to this. Please write a sequal to this! (But I don't want to force you to write somthing you're bored of)
& and sorry for not reviewing any time before, but I've just found this wonderful piece of wonderfulness...
LadyRaven-321 chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
You should maybe write a sequel to this story. It'd be interesting to read what happens when Kenny wakes up. Keep up the great work.
bernaisbeast chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
I can't believe it's over. That was just such an amazingly beautifully written ending that is seriously tugging at my heart. I absolutely adore everything about this story and love how you left it, even as it's making me want more. I'm so curious as to what happens to everybody when Kenny waked up and it's making my head hurt.

This is just so, so beautiful.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
Wow, last chapter...really? Are you planning to write a continuing story from this one? Keep up the great work!