Reviews for Battle of Champions
TheDragonEmperor chapter 12 . 3/8
Nice fight there my friend but its sad to see hiccup lose but what surprises me is that hiccup being the smart viking he is didn't stab alda in the heart or the neck with his knife when he had the chance I meant that considering alda's position (he stumbled forward) and weapon (the axe) he was using he had no mean's to stop a stab to the heart so I felt that alda shouldn't have won the fight at all. P.S nice story
Inflamora Notoris chapter 14 . 2/8
Oh pug... Jor, tell me you are not going to do something stupid...
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 1/5
darn it, I wanted Hiccup to tell them where he went and blow the pants off the lot of them.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 1/5
Man, I love this, especially the fact that these big strong Vikings who look down on Hiccup at first actually have to follow him. But the constant switching back and forth gets a little annoying at times.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
It's a shame this series is dead. It's hard to find on fanfic and under appreciated. I'd read more.
Bookcrazysongbird chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
I just recently discovered this series,
And it caught me up in the story so well, that I'm posting this at midnight. I can't wait to find out what happens next! Please, post the sequel soon!
Twilight Moon 21 chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
Wow man just wow, I love your writing style you really can make a story enjoyable. I mean I have been smiling and on the edge of my seat for most of this story well stories. I mean I picked up the wish yesterday and only just finished this story today man have you got a really unpredictable plot going on. I do hope you start the next part of your saga soon I am looking forward to it.
wolf chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
dude start that next story please this has been interesting
Aqua Star chapter 14 . 7/17/2014
YAY ANOTHER UPDATE o
I can't wait to see the Teen Gathering
Hiccup is soon going to prove all the chiefs wrong
Update soon and never forget about this story
DoomsdayBeamXD chapter 14 . 7/17/2014
Whoa, now that Hiccup's back, I'm pretty sure a whole bunch of trouble is coming his way XDD
Guest chapter 14 . 7/17/2014
I knew they should have killed *him*! Oh well, he couldn't have become that much more ferocious, right? I really liked how you concluded this, and that cliffhanger (more like teaser) was totally justified.

On a side note, while I'm sure you have plans for the dragons of the champions that will return in future chapters, I need to make a demand. Adla NEEDS to have a skrill. Cause I mean... duh. It just has to happen. Anyways, hope you're serious about updating your fics; I'm a long-time fan.
SkyHighFan chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
I like it. REALLY good job. Let me guess: Sitka or whatever that evil sadistic goblin's name was?
fan chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
I wish you would write the last few chapters of this. Don't get me wrong; I'm thrilled you finished out the tournament at least. I just would love to see this story completed, even if it raises more questions at the end. Your Loki/Hiccup bromance reminds me of Hiccup and Toothless in Hitchups, which was by far the best aspect of that colossal fic. Anyways, whatever you choose to do I hope you continue your writing; you have a gift for entertaining stories.
DoomsdayBeamXD chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
That was . . . *sniff sniff* beautiful, very beautiful
sauara chapter 13 . 6/2/2014
Please let the Berkians know!