Reviews for Battle of Champions
Lucys2016 chapter 14 . 7/3/2016
Please update PLEASE
DJS chapter 14 . 8/31/2015
This story is awesome, please make a sequel !
Guest chapter 14 . 7/18/2015
Goblins...
Claw chapter 10 . 7/18/2015
Ohhhhhh, that just broke my heart. I always am of opinion that a lot of people forget that Loki is just another man. Alright, a man who is immortal and has freakin' awesome powers, but a man none the less. And not just a man, but a father. If I may be honest, I was never of opinion that Loki was evil in any way, it is just in his nature to be a trickster and a rascal. Yes, many people say that Loki tried to dethrone Odin, but I can only find that he majorly DISRESPECTED Odin, not dethrone him. And he did a lot of good things as wel. So why people are so determined to make him the bad guy, I'll never know.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/30/2015
thor is MEAN MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN!
TheDragonEmperor chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
Nice fight there my friend but its sad to see hiccup lose but what surprises me is that hiccup being the smart viking he is didn't stab alda in the heart or the neck with his knife when he had the chance I meant that considering alda's position (he stumbled forward) and weapon (the axe) he was using he had no mean's to stop a stab to the heart so I felt that alda shouldn't have won the fight at all. P.S nice story
Inflamora Notoris chapter 14 . 2/8/2015
Oh pug... Jor, tell me you are not going to do something stupid...
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 1/5/2015
darn it, I wanted Hiccup to tell them where he went and blow the pants off the lot of them.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Man, I love this, especially the fact that these big strong Vikings who look down on Hiccup at first actually have to follow him. But the constant switching back and forth gets a little annoying at times.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
It's a shame this series is dead. It's hard to find on fanfic and under appreciated. I'd read more.
Bookcrazysongbird chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
I just recently discovered this series,
And it caught me up in the story so well, that I'm posting this at midnight. I can't wait to find out what happens next! Please, post the sequel soon!
Mysterious Hat 21 chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
Wow man just wow, I love your writing style you really can make a story enjoyable. I mean I have been smiling and on the edge of my seat for most of this story well stories. I mean I picked up the wish yesterday and only just finished this story today man have you got a really unpredictable plot going on. I do hope you start the next part of your saga soon I am looking forward to it.
wolf chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
dude start that next story please this has been interesting
Aqua Star chapter 14 . 7/17/2014
YAY ANOTHER UPDATE o
I can't wait to see the Teen Gathering
Hiccup is soon going to prove all the chiefs wrong
Update soon and never forget about this story
DoomsdayBeamXD chapter 14 . 7/17/2014
Whoa, now that Hiccup's back, I'm pretty sure a whole bunch of trouble is coming his way XDD