Reviews for Coming Clean
Krugger chapter 1 . 11/21
Why have I only just seen this now I loved it its what I have want ed from the very beginning. I love where it was going. I guess its a few years too late to hope for more.

Still thank you for writing this
XctasyNMorality chapter 1 . 9/7
Woah... That was Interesting?
ramdom chapter 1 . 7/18
please write more with this pair i want to know what happens next!
I love it! There needs to be more Tooru x Yuuko fanfictions in the world.
Yuridevil84 chapter 1 . 3/15
Was a nice oneshot only bad think was...

is was a oneshot. Would to like read more about Tooru X Yuuko. Could see them in a S/M relationchip XD

thanks for your work

KorraAndTheCrew chapter 1 . 2/12
This is good, however it is more of lime. Personally, teens sometimes don't like to read smut. So they usually read T rated fanfictions. I reccomend putting it in the M catagory. As some people don't mind reading smut and a lot actually lovemlemons and limes. Just a recommendation,. Personally, I love smut.
Dave stider chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Awesomeness! X3
Tamagoakura chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Normally I can't stand Tooru but I'm really liking her somewhat sexually domineering attitude in here. It's not excessive or harsh, but it really doesn't leave much room for Yuuko to complain. I hope you're still working on this, I'm interested to see where it's going.
The Reality DumPer chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
-zomg that was i don't know like somethin i don't know how to take!-
that was good, I guess? Although Tooru felt a little less adorable here, but I could totally see Yuuko being a submissive type.
YurigirlzCrush chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
this was really cute! *smiles* it's been a while since I've watched A-Channel but from what I remember, this all fits pretty well with the characters and how they act. and actually the whole scene with Tooru staring at Yuuko while they were alone together and how it made her feel made me smile a lot.

I also give kudos for the way the little fanservicey bit at the end was handled. a little awkward given that Tooru was doing it just as an apology, but still written in a way that was a little sexy, sensitively handled, and clear enough to enjoy without being needlessly explicit. *blushes* not that there's anything wrong with explicit, but yeah. this was done nicely. *smiles*

also, side note, I like some of the imagery you use. there were some really creative lines in there that made me smile, like the bit about swatting the thought away like a loud, trivial fly, or the one about her heart skipping a beat, sometimes two for good measure. I appreciate little things like that. so... kudos! nice work. *smiles*
Masato Nakajima chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Love it :D
The Man chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
To be honest, I'm just as lost as Yuuko. Good story though.
Calo Wolf chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Nice oneshot! very well writen!
though' i'm kinda sad that there isn't many Yuuko/Tooru fics, or more A channel fics :L

Loved it!
PsychedelicMisfit chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Lol I could definatly see Tooru being rough when it come to unman, sex. Lol great short story and I'm sorry about what your friend is going through hope she get better
angel0wonder chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Nice. A joy to read, as usual. Even if I've never seen this particular anime the characters were distinctive enough for me to understand their personalities pretty quickly. Yuuko was adorable, floundering in her own thoughts the whole fic. I thought her confusions and conclusions to those confusions were played out in an amusing manner.

"I think of Tooru as more than just a friend.

The thought was swatted away like a loud, trivial fly, and came back just a quickly as one.

I think I like Tooru."

How convenient to get that thought right before you hit the baths with that person! That being said, Tooru sure is a thoughtful friend when it comes to apologizing XD. Love the fanservice, hell, I live for moments like these. The moment a shower head was mentioned, I grinned. Then the shower head was used and I was wishing for my own detachable shower head.. *ahem* Dude, I've said it before, but you got talent when it comes to writing smutty things. I would know I've, like, read your BRS fic. And stuff. *smiles innocently*

"Yuuko in her immobilized state couldn't do much, especially not with her brain functions melting down into basic life support." Dat freaking feel.

And I know it's not gonna happen, but a sequel is completely needed so Yuuko can return the favor with another household object! Like a vibrating toothbrush! Or, Oh! One of those chairs! That does stuff! Y'know, the sexy chairs! That... shut up XD It just needs to happen one way or the other.