Reviews for Coming Clean
Nice. Best thing about this fic though? I finished reading it, read the title again and was like:

"Aaaaaaah, I see what you did there!"
Planeshunter chapter 1 . 1/2
Whelp, what can I say? I was looking exactly for this, Tooru x Yuuko was my ship from episode 1, and the setting feels sublime.
I also like where you left it. The possiblity of a one-sided crush hadn't crossed my mind before, but it's really interesting too.
I can't find anything to criticize, so I won't, maybe a native can help you with that. Keep up the good work!
Krugger chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Why have I only just seen this now I loved it its what I have want ed from the very beginning. I love where it was going. I guess its a few years too late to hope for more.

Still thank you for writing this
XctasyNMorality chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Woah... That was Interesting?
ramdom chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
please write more with this pair i want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I love it! There needs to be more Tooru x Yuuko fanfictions in the world.
Yuridevil84 chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Was a nice oneshot only bad think was...

is was a oneshot. Would to like read more about Tooru X Yuuko. Could see them in a S/M relationchip XD

thanks for your work

kg

yuridevil
KorraAndTheCrew chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
This is good, however it is more of lime. Personally, teens sometimes don't like to read smut. So they usually read T rated fanfictions. I reccomend putting it in the M catagory. As some people don't mind reading smut and a lot actually lovemlemons and limes. Just a recommendation,. Personally, I love smut.
Dave stider chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Awesomeness! X3
Tamagoakura chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Normally I can't stand Tooru but I'm really liking her somewhat sexually domineering attitude in here. It's not excessive or harsh, but it really doesn't leave much room for Yuuko to complain. I hope you're still working on this, I'm interested to see where it's going.
The Reality DumPer chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
-zomg that was i don't know like somethin i don't know how to take!-
that was good, I guess? Although Tooru felt a little less adorable here, but I could totally see Yuuko being a submissive type.
YurigirlzCrush chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
this was really cute! *smiles* it's been a while since I've watched A-Channel but from what I remember, this all fits pretty well with the characters and how they act. and actually the whole scene with Tooru staring at Yuuko while they were alone together and how it made her feel made me smile a lot.

I also give kudos for the way the little fanservicey bit at the end was handled. a little awkward given that Tooru was doing it just as an apology, but still written in a way that was a little sexy, sensitively handled, and clear enough to enjoy without being needlessly explicit. *blushes* not that there's anything wrong with explicit, but yeah. this was done nicely. *smiles*

also, side note, I like some of the imagery you use. there were some really creative lines in there that made me smile, like the bit about swatting the thought away like a loud, trivial fly, or the one about her heart skipping a beat, sometimes two for good measure. I appreciate little things like that. so... kudos! nice work. *smiles*
Masato Nakajima chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Love it :D
The Man chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
To be honest, I'm just as lost as Yuuko. Good story though.
Calo Wolf chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Nice oneshot! very well writen!
though' i'm kinda sad that there isn't many Yuuko/Tooru fics, or more A channel fics :L

Loved it!