Reviews for First Impressions
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
UGH, what a lovely ending. Everyone's ending career's were so realistic i could see them doing it.

I love this story so much, I'm sad its done but it had to end eventually. I hope you write more OHSHC in the future... :D
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 16 . 6/29/2014
What a great chapter. Tamaki's father is so funny. i love him so much.

Oh my gosh and that small part with Hikaru and Kaoru...just tear my heart out why don't you.

That ending though *-*
Midnight-Kitsune11 chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
It was short but I quite liked it. :)
I think you made a very funny typing mistake at one point (unless it was intentional...) You said that 'His father stroked his bread for a few minutes' and I think it was supposed to say beard... :P
TheAnonymous chapter 16 . 6/6/2014
This isn't exactly a masterpiece, but I have noticed improvement from Chapter 1 to Chapter 16. Kudos to you for putting such hard work into your fanfic!
GoneWithTheWind1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Good first chapter, interested to carry on reading.
Midnight-Kitsune11 chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
This was good. I'm glad you updated it. :)
mamita chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, I love Kyouya despite being as it is sometimes, and that makes me love Tamaki couples with even more whenever Kyo-chan is the uke, I'm sorry but despite his attitude "mama" can only be the uke with "papa Tamaki", these two make a great couple, so I do not understand how can I get in between Haruhi, no big deal aunt, no offense, it remains so, thanks and kisses .
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 15 . 1/1/2014
Midnight-Kitsune11 chapter 15 . 1/1/2014
Ooh, all the father's are getting involved. This will be interesting. :)
Lirara xox chapter 15 . 1/1/2014
Amazing so far!
PyschopathicXangel chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
Omg I love it! Please update soon!
kaisoosulay chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
yeah,I had watch Free!
I really like Nagahisa, he reminded me of EXO Luhan!
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
Awww so cute but poor favorite hitachiin twin...crying. it hurts to read. But this Akiko guy or whatever...he's a doucebag.
iMakeMistakes chapter 14 . 9/30/2013
Kyoya's family is so evil man. WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HIM? I wait in anticipation for the next chapter :) update soon!
Midnight-Kitsune11 chapter 14 . 9/30/2013
Great chapter. It shows the progression of all the different parts of the story and it looks like things are going to get very interesting in the next few chapters. :)