Reviews for The Chronicles of DA SUs
Captain Cynthia chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Oh my gosh, I was surfing through FanFiction, looking at random IZ stories, and I thought to myself, "Hey, this story looks funny and filled to the brim with trolls, let's have a look." I read a little bit, and then I decided to read the comments. And guess what I found? A comment that I wrote! OVER A YEAR AGO. I totally forgot about that. Oh well!
Tiili97 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Bwahaha. This is awesome. Trollfics ftw.
interdimensionalPortaller chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
/pmwiki/pmwiki. php/Characters/ITSMYLIFEExpandedUniverse

Needs more entry pimping. Especially the part about me.
cryptologicalMystic chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
...I am really hoping this is a bashing fic. I would even take a trollfic if it meant that you had good grammar.
HUGGBEESlady's iPhone chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
The second chapter was the best, there's nothing funnier than Wheatley playing straight man to two Sues. I'm a bit disappointed that he got pushed into the background in later chapters, it was the best.

You are a trolling genius and comedy god, write MORE
interdimensionalPortaller chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
Hold on, my sister (in an alternate universe thing or something of course) is your role model? Cool.
3vilcatlady chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
I am laughing my ass off.
3vilcatlady chapter 1 . 5/4/2012

Omfg! This HAS to be one of the best Mary-Sue parodies I've read!
interdimensionalPortaller chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
I'm (biologically, not counting from the birth date) twenty-four. Not exactly going through a middle age crisis.

Other than that, yeah! Turn Portal High Skool to Inter-Dimensional's Second Testing Facility!
Captain Cynthia chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Lol, is this supposed to be Mary Sue bashing? The funny thing is that the main character is a Mary-Sue, but blames it on some crazy blonde girl. Seriously, what normal person in the IZ Dimension has NATURAL rainbow hair? I have seen purple and even green, but RAINBOW?
interdimensionalPortaller chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
HA! This story must be the best ever since no one reviewed badly!

You're awesome and you need to continue this.
interdimensionalPortaller chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Just in case you're taking ideas:

In Marissa's stories, the principal of Portal High SKOOL (see what I did there?) is the Business Magnet, but since that guy suchs and not to mention is dead, if you ever feature the Skool's principal, it should be ME. Okay?

Ms. Johnson-Rattmann "interdimensionalPortaller"