Reviews for Third Times A Charm, A Heather Wells Mystery
Coco chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Hey, this is REALLY good, you should keep writing!
abovetherim chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Aw and the drama begins!
abovetherim chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
WOW great first chapter! I just love Heather and Cooper! Have you read the new book in the series called "Size 12 and ready to rock"? If you haven't you defs should, it is so good and the Heather and Cooper moments are amazing!
Anyways back to your story I love it! Jayden however creeps me out, I don't know if it the way he started tapping angrily on his phone or the way he said " I hope so Heather, I hope so", but something seems off, I cannot wait to find out if I am right or not.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
this is really so far. I feel like Heather and Cooper are a little off in this chapter. I'm not sure why, but their personalities here are what I'm not buying. Anyway, I'm interested in reading more. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Good start so far. i think you've gotten Heather's personality down really well. :D Good work!
RhysOG chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
OK HI CHARLOTTE.

I liked that as I was reading this, I wanted to carry on due to how you've went straight into the story and not dilly dallyed around with scenery. Yeah. Uh. I also like how it's fairly formal for a first person's narrative and is easy to follow what is happening. I'm intrigued to know what is goin to happen throughout the rest of the story :)

Holla!