Reviews for Pink Intoxication
Adalie Delacroix chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me to see Aizen use something like to 'punish' Szayel, but it also doesn't surprise me that Szayel would make something like that FOR FUN!
I personally believe that 'Lust' should have been an aspect of death in the series because you can definitely die from over-indulgence in ANY form of sexual activity. However, you keep someone from 'getting where they need to get to', then they really can go mad and lose their mind!
This was definitely more elaborate than I anticipated, but this was most definitely something that should be put in a favorites column.
Szayel is by far my favorite Espada, both as a character and for his unique abilities. You can play with his character in so many different ways, far more than you can with characters like Zommari or Aaroniero.
I hope to see more pairings with these pair or others with Szayel in the future.
Take care! Keep writing! :)
EBTR chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
EverythingButTheRain- Will you please, please write a sequel of sorts of this, with GrimmjowxSzayel? Please? I just love your stories...
diva chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
continue d story den. One wit aizen and gin and others
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I really liked this
shirotsuki chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Oh god that was wonderful. PLEASE tell me you wrote a continuation with Aizen and Gin! Your stories are always so detailed and alive!
Monkey D. Writer chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Fuck *holds nose that has blood dripping out of it* Make a Gin one too, please! OMG *gets a load of tissues*

-MDW
bchiles21 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Ok now you have to do two sequels... Aizen and Gin on the pill and then grim and Ichi with the pill! Lol!
YaoiAddict chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
that was frekin awsome!all that sexy smut...you should do another chapter that has a continuation of gin and aizen!
Iesha chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
That...was just very hot! I mean you just did amazing in writing this, and you did an awesome job on Aizen so don't worry! And you should really do a sequel with Grimmjow and Szayel PLEASE it just totally complete my life and other fangirls as well!
BlackNinja0227 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
it would have been good if u continuesd it... sorry cant spell
Kura-Bat chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Damn...I am speechless! Holy crap that was satisfying! Wooooowwww! I can't even believe it! I'm not even kidding! That was so so so so SO *searches for words* ..incredible! Thank you so much! I wuv you for this!
Eveamlizya chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I completely loved this! ...you must make another...SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL! ...pweeze? _
MelloMethallica chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
hehe poor szayel. 'twas very good. I enjoyed it immencely erm i would love a aizenxgin or even ichigo.
J chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
oh my GOD that was fu*king HOT! I imagined the whole thing voices and all
great GREAT job :D
GaaraOfDaFunkness chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
That was amazing and detailed. Even I pre-culled. Pls write a second chapter for me. Make it about szayel giving the pill to grimmjow( my fab pairing :3 ) I would love to read it. Keep up the good work.