Reviews for Pink Intoxication
diva chapter 1 . 6/12
continue d story den. One wit aizen and gin and others
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I really liked this
shirotsuki chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Oh god that was wonderful. PLEASE tell me you wrote a continuation with Aizen and Gin! Your stories are always so detailed and alive!
Monkey D. Writer chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Fuck *holds nose that has blood dripping out of it* Make a Gin one too, please! OMG *gets a load of tissues*

-MDW
bchiles21 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Ok now you have to do two sequels... Aizen and Gin on the pill and then grim and Ichi with the pill! Lol!
YaoiAddict chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
that was frekin awsome!all that sexy smut...you should do another chapter that has a continuation of gin and aizen!
Iesha chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
That...was just very hot! I mean you just did amazing in writing this, and you did an awesome job on Aizen so don't worry! And you should really do a sequel with Grimmjow and Szayel PLEASE it just totally complete my life and other fangirls as well!
BlackNinja0227 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
it would have been good if u continuesd it... sorry cant spell
Kura-Bat chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Damn...I am speechless! Holy crap that was satisfying! Wooooowwww! I can't even believe it! I'm not even kidding! That was so so so so SO *searches for words* ..incredible! Thank you so much! I wuv you for this!
Eveamlizya chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I completely loved this! ...you must make another...SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL! ...pweeze? _
MelloMethallica chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
hehe poor szayel. 'twas very good. I enjoyed it immencely erm i would love a aizenxgin or even ichigo.
J chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
oh my GOD that was fu*king HOT! I imagined the whole thing voices and all
great GREAT job :D
GaaraOfDaFunkness chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
That was amazing and detailed. Even I pre-culled. Pls write a second chapter for me. Make it about szayel giving the pill to grimmjow( my fab pairing :3 ) I would love to read it. Keep up the good work.
Misc. Ink chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This...is a freaking awesome one-shot. Honestly...I would love a sequel :)

You didn't write everything in a ton of detail, but the things you did describe were good and juicy and...let's face it, hot. This is actually the first SzayelxAizen I've read, and it did not disappoint. And considering how much Szayel gets away with with his experiments, it was bound to catch up with him at some point. Can't wait to read more of your work!
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
That was amazing! You kept Aizen in character too which can be very difficult. So good job! Loved it :)