Reviews for Dino Thunder : Spoils of War
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 6 . 10/10
PLEASE continue and how are the Ptera and Drago gems connrcted
TheTombedSpirit chapter 6 . 4/24
If 'LIKELY DEAD' means 'NOT GONNA WRIGHT ANYMORE' well dont stop please i love this story to bits
Good name for the ptera zord.
look i get that your busy but i REALLY love this story so please complete it i'm love this story
please explain what the delay is this awesome i want to see what happens next
i am loving this story please continue! PLEASE!
PowerRangers1998 chapter 6 . 2/17
This is great.
Linariel chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
I'm enjoying this story. I really like how detailed and well thought out it is. I also like how your showing Trent fighting against his evil ego. There aren't enough Kira and Trent stories out there and this one is a gem. I really hope you continue soon this has a lot of potential.
Waleed chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Great so far please continue
JuseaPeterson chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
I'm glad that Kira helped Trent/Drago...I feel so bad for Trent just going along no control. I wonder if Tommy, Ethan and Conner are going to get to them. And I wonder where Drago/Kira are going to end up.
Jetman21 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Son of Whitebeard chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
good to see Mesagog's power and the rangers having a schoolife
randomosity69 chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Hey, I like this story a LOT. Its obvious that you've worked pretty hard on it since the extra details like the Triassic Range and the code names were worked in nicely :) Kudos on that.

The plot is great too. Kira and Trent are are one of my favourite Power Ranger couples and they REALLY need more awesome fics like these! :D

I have just one request: If you could make the anger and guilt of the real Trent at holding the love of his life hostage, a little more... intense, I think it would be perfect :) So far, he has been felling bad and stuff... but it seems more like a little crush than actual love. So some angst would be just the thing to do the trick.

Otherwise, I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of this story :D The grammar and spelling were (Bless you) impeccable. Thanks a million for that. It gives me SUCH a frigging migraine reading stories that are full of mistakes and missed fullstops.

Anyway, I see the last time you updated was around 4 months back... Here's hoping this review encourages you to put up the next chapter soon. I'll be waiting!

-Sunny ;)
Ali-Aislin-Yuki-Li chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Please update! :) there realli isnt enough evil trent/kira stories...ur awesome!
Adira McKeon