Reviews for Almost Martyrs
chrisi2503 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
I think my heart just broke. But it's nice to see that side of her, too and Haymitch being there for her. Your writing is amazing!
idcabtthisish chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Loved. Every. Word.

Though I wish he had told her. In my Hayfie tics she knows. Maybe I'll make one where she doesn't.

(I'm blabbing. I loved this, pt blank & the period).
Lady Musket chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
AWWWch! Really good! And poor Effieeee! -
mgowriter chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Soft strawberries and Capitol spice. Madness did indeed lay that way...That was awesomely brilliant. LOVED the ending. Perfect.
illyna chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Flawless.
ForeverTrinket chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Hi! Aw, this is so sad! It made me cry! (BTW, this is TARDISGirl101. I thought I'd try a different name)
LadyTennesseeWaltz chapter 1 . 6/19/2012

almost cried, sooo sad.

but it is still great!
Not Here Not There Not Me chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Oh, lovely!

Except the only thing I was thinking was: "Ew, did he get blood on his face?"

But, seriously, I really enjoyed this. You have wonderful dialogue. I loved impulsive Effie. I love their heat of the moment exchange. I just loved IT. :)

Very nicely done!

-Lullaby-
District11tribute chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Oh, my Hayffie feels. This was AMAZING oh my gosh I'm like hideously crying. Beautiful, and I definitely would love for this to be a multi-chap fic! :)
cherrystone.eli chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
great story!
Bravo chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Beautiful!
LadyNobleSong chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Wow Minx, that was gorgeous once again! I might even be tearing up now... Do you plan on writing a sequel? Anyway thus was just beautiful, as always. Love, Wil
MayFairy chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
OMG this is so heartbreaking! And so beautiful and perfect...goodness, I love Hayffie so much and you are the best Hayffie writer in the fandom! :)
GossipQueen2000 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Beautifully written, bravo.
asgardies chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Me: OMG, drop everything. Izzy wrote something!