Reviews for Almost Martyrs
Lady Musket chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
AWWWch! Really good! And poor Effieeee! -
mgowriter chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Soft strawberries and Capitol spice. Madness did indeed lay that way...That was awesomely brilliant. LOVED the ending. Perfect.
illyna chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Flawless.
ForeverTrinket chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Hi! Aw, this is so sad! It made me cry! (BTW, this is TARDISGirl101. I thought I'd try a different name)
LadyTennesseeWaltz chapter 1 . 6/19/2012

almost cried, sooo sad.

but it is still great!
Not Here Not There Not Me chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Oh, lovely!

Except the only thing I was thinking was: "Ew, did he get blood on his face?"

But, seriously, I really enjoyed this. You have wonderful dialogue. I loved impulsive Effie. I love their heat of the moment exchange. I just loved IT. :)

Very nicely done!

-Lullaby-
District11tribute chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Oh, my Hayffie feels. This was AMAZING oh my gosh I'm like hideously crying. Beautiful, and I definitely would love for this to be a multi-chap fic! :)
cherrystone.eli chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
great story!
Bravo chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Beautiful!
LadyNobleSong chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Wow Minx, that was gorgeous once again! I might even be tearing up now... Do you plan on writing a sequel? Anyway thus was just beautiful, as always. Love, Wil
MayFairy chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
OMG this is so heartbreaking! And so beautiful and perfect...goodness, I love Hayffie so much and you are the best Hayffie writer in the fandom! :)
GossipQueen2000 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Beautifully written, bravo.
asgardies chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Me: OMG, drop everything. Izzy wrote something!
DistantDreamer07 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Nice to see Effie and Haymitch express their feelings to one another! Nice one-shot!
HB rules chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
*Hayffie salute*

Another great story. I loved how Haymitch saw Effie realising how much she cared and the true emotion in her eyes. When she said she couldn't watch him die it was so heartbreaking. Aww Haymitch trying to ensure her safety and that kiss; just so sweet in all of the anarchy! When she said 'that didn't happen either then' just awwness.

Great story, great pairing, Hayffie forever!

HBR