Reviews for The true Power of Konoha
Just good ol me chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Ok... I'm not usually the type to leave a review at the end of each chapter; especially on the first, but your 'AN' caught my attention...
*chuckling a bit* ..
It was really quite an interesting coincidence that I am currently reading 'The Sealed Kunai'..
Hahaha. .. I'm multitasking you see.. *teehee*... I'm currently hooked with the story and I'm hoping Your story would give me much anticipation and excitement too..
So.. fingers crossed! ()
Jeon Ar.c chapter 5 . 7/1/2016
um... author-senpai it's makai not making cause if maki it means fishcake like Naruto
Father Anime chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
Great story, please expand. Write more
Guest chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
Well this is really interesting so keep up the good work and update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
tanithlipsky chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
cool
Ezmathet chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Great story Idea. Eagerly looking forward to future updates
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
supert history
Sasoridisciple chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
I just found your story and read the four chapters that are posted and I like it a lot. You story flows very nicely and it's easy to understand. Can't wait for more to come. Good Luck with Army life.
TidusGT chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
love it
HP2Naruto-FicSDBv14 chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
poor Zabu-chaaaaaaaaaaan
take it down by 3 GENNINS
that's fucking hilarius(it's permited cuz is a 'M' Rated fic with an 'M' rated review :XD)
so Naruto will have both the Sharingan and the Rinnegan or jutsu the one of them?
hope you are well, and you will be back till Christmas, and back for another chapter of The True Power of Konoha :XD
HP2Naruto-FicSDBv14 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
hmm, look a review :XD
you're start is good
everyone wanted harem cuz is fun to and pervy for Naruto to have many 'chicks' chasing him
can u give Sasuke a Harem with older kunoichi(like Hana, Temari, Karin, Kurotsuchi, Anko, etc) :XD
can u give naruto a Harem with all king of kunoichi(Hinata, Tenten, Ino, maybe Sakura, Karui, Samui, etc) :XD
posted before reading the 3rd chapter
War Sage chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
good chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
supert history
BowTechsniper chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I am on my tablet its a bitch to type on so u no i liked the story if i am reviewing. Its good been awhile for a update dont give it up the more u rite the more people read. 2 chapters still lots of ground work to b done. I always liked naru temari anko hana samui yugao. Naruto needs to build his clan while hebis in the village meaning genin he should b dating. High rank missions like b and a he is gone awhile. Should spread gis seed while in villageband people see hik for him. Before they want to use him for his bloodline money and family.i hope my reviewing shows there r people into this and want more like i do. Chap 3 i say do the wave meets fem haku and seeks his help to be freed from zabuzas thump. Then he trains with yagoa or anko maybe dinner and kissing then
BowTechsniper chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Danzo's team. Its another good read i would check it out. Pairing temari, samui, fem haku and hana. Think of the fun naru/hana could lead to. Kiba would die. Chunin exams kiba sees team 7 "what r u loser here for I 'm top dog " naruto says "hana enjoys me on top ". Let the uchia have sakura and karin. You wanted input u got it. Hope you work on the dating stuff soon. Bring on the fluff blood and lemons!