Reviews for Initiate God Mode
The pH alchemist chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
AAAAAAAAHH!
YOU'VE GOTTA CONTINUE THIS, IT'S SO AWESOME!
Maverick Hunter Phoenix chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
...I'm gonna go get some popcorn. And point and laugh at Clu, cause he's boned.

Is there more? I'm really enjoying this, it pretty much made my day-thank you for that!
Maverick Hunter Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
...I suddenly have the urge to laugh manically. Clu has no idea what awaits him. Great Work!
Billy grim1 chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Update pleas
reqlisticfantasy chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
this is so awesome! think you could do another chapter? or at least wrap it up somehow? it sounds like it would be continued...
Scarecrowqueen chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
OMFG, this is perfect. More please?
Left Alive chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Nice job. I really enjoyed every paragraph.
SetsuUzumaki chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
OMG I can't believe how epic this fic is XDDDDDDDDDDD I am surprised at how you've kept it all in character, this is amazing . I can't believe its only 2 chapters I wish it was longer. I can only imagine the look on CLU's face *giggles like an idiot* The fight scene was great! Can I just say again OMG? I wish the movie was like this it would have been even better! You are now fav'ed great job! Thanks for sharing!
Darktiger09 chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Wooo And, Tron is back, ready to kick ass and take names.

Nice job with this.
ScribeOfRED chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Oh, man. This had me shaking with laughter. What an excellent concept. If it weren't for the fact that I'm in the middle of writing a huge Tron (not to mention I can't write humor to save my life), I would love to pick this up. I dearly hope someone else does, or you decide to continue it.

This is one of the best Tron ideas I've seen in months. And you wrote it beautifully - very smooth and your use of language easy to read. And you kept it well within Sam's natural voice! Well done!

Hoping for more,

REDHead
Leto Mireille chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
It is one of these ingenious stories that after reading it I have this nagging question: Why Kevin Flynn didn't think about it?
Lightjetlady chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Yesssssssss! Let the butt kicking commence!
Trixie The Great chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Lulz, piracy inside Tron was all I thought after 'torrent.' Illegal downloads in the future!