Reviews for The Morning After
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Though I don't think he has feelings for her yet, this was very sweet. And the little flower thing was a pleasant surprise! Never thought about it that way. I doubt it happened (Bolin would have told her) but it was a nice touch. Overall, I really liked this. :)
Mako chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I loved it!
Pinky Prattle chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Great one-shot! I was wondering where you found the leaked episodes! I am so into this series and I can't wait for the next episodes! It'd be great to know where I can watch them before it airs
skittyscatter chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This was good. However, I noticed that some adjectives didn't seem to fit that well. For examle, you described her arms as "wiry," and you described the way she was talking as "calm, scared, and small," which would kind of contradict.
lala chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I love it! Make another chapter please!
Amber chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
this puts a real twist onto things. i like how you made it that Mako doesn't like Asami better than Korra, but she likes him a ton and he can't get her off his back. i was really pissed when i saw who they matched together, but your story makes it seem like a n accident. i like it a lot
TheRealInuyasha chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I should of figured you would make a Legend of Korra fanfic. Goo job, ja!
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I. LOVE. THIS. If only this could be the beginning of episode five :D Your characterization and descriptions were brilliant, and the emotion that you wove into every word...wow. Just wow. Thanks for writing this and offering me some much-needed makorra comfort! :)
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I really liked this! Nice job! I really liked getting Mako's thoughts on this. It was a nice scene between the two of them. :)
great gospel chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I could definitely see something like this happening, especially with Mako making it seem like he was only there for business at first, trying to hide how worried he was. My favourite part was where he said waterbenders were a dime a dozen (or something like that) but that Korra wasn't. Well done.

sora
Pinky Prattle chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Xsedr chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Yeah, Asami can go die in a hole and Mako can stop being a bitch. Korra will kick their asses. Makorra forever though Mako needs to sop being a bitch.
Mashka48 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
That was really good! I wish we would have seen this scene in the episode, at least something to show that the brothers were worried about her, but alas I know they have to move the story along...sigh...well thanks for sharing this with us!
howlingwolf331 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This is a good story. I wish it actually happened in the episode.