Reviews for Dulce et Decorum est Pro Fratre Vivere
Puggle chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.
childofwinter chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
I'm rather impressed. I think you've captured the characters nicely... wonderful job on Mycroft's POV and I like your take on the brothers' relationship. Thanks for an enjoyable read.
boredoclover chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
Wow this story is so insanely amazing! Honestly up there among the best fanfics I've read, and I've read a lot of them.

This whole thing is seriously AMAZING but I just had to give an extra special mention to where the high functioning sociopath thing came from, by far the best origin of it I've evr read. Now adopted into my personal head canon.

Keep writing. A lot. You are amazing!
alocin chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
Aww, this whole work is a thing made of win. And pretty much my head canon. Kudos and excellent writing!
TadPole11 chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
My only quibble with your story is that you made Mycroft pretty humorless. I actually see him as having more of a sense of humor than even Sherlock.

He would have to have one, to put up with Sherlock.

As far as Sherlock's tears...pretty OOC. The only times we have seen him cry in the show are when he is faking it for a suspect, or under the influence of drugs. I believe he took soemthing to slow his heart rate, which caused the teary side effect we see at the end of TRF.

Sherlock, crying? Not IC.

But your story was enjoyable and well written.
TadPole11 chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Yes, I personally feel it went down pretty much this way.
TadPole11 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Wow. This chapter was kind of...depressing.
fightandgiggle chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! Tell me the truth, you were there the whole time behind a CCV camera, spying on them...you are the deity in the shadow Mycroft Holmes isn't aware of...your style is amazing, your Mycroft even more Mycroft than Mycroft, whish I could write something more but my English is too shameful to go on.

*bowing*
BloodyRosie chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
awesome

i loved it

mycroft has always been an interesting man

smile
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
I have loved this story, and thank you for finishing it. Perhaps a sequal for after Sherlock returns? Or perhaps not; this is you writing, after all. I have loved reading this and I look forward to your next pieces!
TSylvestrisA chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
*whimper*
TSylvestrisA chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
*sucks in breath and races to next chapter*
TSylvestrisA chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
What does it say about me, I wonder, that of everything in this chapter the two details that stand out are Mycroft's poor bride and his hiring three staffers to run up the traffic on The Science of Deduction?

Well done.
The Codebreaker chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Oddly sexy, Mycroft's slightly scathing tone, hints of a lightly incestous relationship and thinly veiled homosexuality. I love it. Absolutely love it. You've got quite the talent for them.
missborderline chapter 3 . 5/6/2012