Reviews for The Myth of Trenzlore
timano chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
An excellent addition to the Who oeuvre. I liked the character of Molly-perhaps you could write a prequel using her before she died? Anyway, a highly enjoyable read; 10 out of 10 stars!
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
wwwah *hugs* *wipes tear* happy for the circle-of-lifiness though :')
LizW196 chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Whoa loving the story, please please please keep writing
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
ooh interesting twist - that's not the question? hmm...
SheWillBeAmazing chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Squeeeeeee! "Came in handy at The Library" ! Awesome!
And I love the rest of it, too :)
On to chapter 4...
SheWillBeAmazing chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Really interresting :) Going on to Ch3 now...
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
WHAT? gaha-a *twitch* you can't leave me like that! noooooooo! more please :)
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Ok I was intrigued for the first two chapters, but I now get the feeling my mind is about to be blown. Next chapter here I come!
ps - Harmony. I like it :)
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
I like this setup! I hope that the Doctor will eventually show up! Good job with this!

On a note of thanks, I was randomly looking at your favorites list and I saw one of my stories! It was so awesome and weird, so again, thank you!

I can't wait to read more of this! :)
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
You have set up an intriguing story. I got confused for a moment when I realized the lady in the library wasn't River. Will we find out why Professor Song was so tearful soon?
connielea chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Wonderful work - so many things I loved about your approach. First, the subtle misdirect in the first paragraph, and then capturing the essence of the mature, respected Professor. So much living.
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Im interested to see where this is going, and I like the setup so far! Please continue!