Reviews for Knights, Nerds and Rainy Day Naps
kutee chapter 26 . 8/31/2013
I can't believe that I did leave a comment on this the first time I read this story. This was one of my favorite chapters wish that trip had taken longer. Only nine chapter left and I done with this one again and I have had a lot of funny re read this one. TTFN
kutee chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
I love how cute both Santana and Rachel are in your story. I forgot about the whole cuddle monster stuff. I also love the friendship between all the girls and Rachel's DADs. TTFN
kutee chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Hi Let me just say that when I first read this chapter last year. I had never seen the New Doctor Who series. I only knew about the classic show from my older brother and was not a fan.

Well that was before August of last year when my local PBS station started show the New series starting with Doctor Who 10 and Donna Noble. Since then I am all in to the show and now I'm the biggest nerd just like Santana in your story. I think if I look at the reviews I left in your story at the time you will see my change. I love love love #10 but have a soft shot for#11. I can't wait to see what #12 will be like because they chose and older actor then they have had for the past few years.

I also stated watching the classic series and once you get over how cheap the setting are I found that I like the show. TTFN
kutee chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Hi I'm in the middle of a re read period of my summer before it's over. This one was on my list. TTFN
MysticFalls94 chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
I love the 11th Doctor!
Anderson chapter 35 . 6/6/2013
OMG...Wow...this fic was amazing, I had to forgo going to sleep because I had to finish this.

You are an amazing author, and I love your ability to mix in humor with drama.

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all three current Knight stories, and watching how the characters have developed.
I do concur with another reviewer, saying goodbye is really sad, and I am sad to see this story end.

Again, awesome job mate. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 34 . 4/6/2013
not many can write on your level. I have grown to expect great things from you and you never dissapoint
-SoNyx
ChrisFender chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
Absofreakinlutely love the boondock saints quote used by Santana in the chapter. Totally something she would spout off about in the show. Loving how this story is progressing :)
Ruaitae chapter 35 . 1/30/2013
I wanna cry. *sniffles and rubs eyes* Why is high school partings so hard?
Magemaster chapter 35 . 12/23/2012
Epic fanfic! Absolutly loved it and am kinda sad that its over. Wonderful writing.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/23/2012
Update please! :)
GypsySoul05 chapter 35 . 11/25/2012
best epic story ever ! I LOVED THIS SO MUCH !
agirl002 chapter 35 . 10/30/2012
I enjoyed your story. Thanks.
Beth chapter 25 . 10/24/2012
OMG...you know of MST3K! You are officially my favorite author! :)
Beth chapter 14 . 10/24/2012