Reviews for Star Dancer
Guest chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
Thank you for updating. I kind of expected a bit more drama involved in the merging process, but I guess she and the crystal were meant for each other from the very beginning. As usual, it's well written, especially the portrayal of her growing self-confidence and the elaborate light/heat/power descriptions you always success to deliver. Anyway, now I'm waiting for parents and dark kernel confrontations [ref. ch. 8] and all the repercussions of immortality.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
Great story, keep it coming

How God Created Mother

Good took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/11/2014
It's been almost a year since the last update. While this chapter could mark the end of this story, I hope you still plan to reach those 37 chapters. With such unusual number (e.g. unlike 40), you probably have most story arcs designed already, so good luck with writing them!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/29/2013
Quality update, which brings an end to the "show me your power" arc. It's good to see how these two "lonely at the top" characters continue to make progress in forming a bond despite the foreshadowing of some dramatic future.

I never understood why a guardian of time needs to be bound to some backwater planet. Given the transcendent nature of her job, shouldn't something outside the continuum (such as the Gate of Time itself) be her place of origin? Of course, the name "Pluto" is immediately recognized by the readers, but since it no longer is a real planet, nothing prevents some more original writing.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
How is it that such intriguing story has only few reviews? The lack of word "sailor" is a refreshing change.
Hiron Otsuki chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
Still loving this story. I'd love to see this in the future as something published; it's got so much originality, and while I love that it's based on the Sailor Moon universe and brings over so much of its original character, all of your Star Dancer designs and festivals have got me completely floored.
Crystal Saturn chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
This is amazing! I love your writing style. Well done!
ErinPtah chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
This is beautiful. I love separate-and-transcendent legendary Galaxia being taught cute little things about flowers by down-to-earth (well, down-to-kinmoku) Kakyuu. And the foreshadowing of the Starlights is some intriguing worldbuilding.
Heruelen chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
One of the most interesting Sailor Moonf fics on FFnet. Well-written, with well-developed universe, and certainly with a lot of potential.
Hiron Otsuki chapter 2 . 6/11/2012