Reviews for The Cheerleading Fiasco
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
When r u going 2 u update again.? Soon and maybe some loveydovey romance
DontKillMyVibe chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Awesome update :D! Awwwwwwww what's not to like about Casey, Sammy?! Lol but I would've never pinned those two for cheer leading!
BooksBeforeLife chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
I like this story. Please update.
Chocolate-chip-cookieee chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
I haven't updated since like September. I have a ton of homework, my older sister is making me do her chores, my mom has a knack for getting me in trouble by baiting me with stuff, and my niece Ariana just got here from Utah(I live in New York. GO BIG APPLE!), since my school is intermediate And elementary, (I'm in middle school) she needs my help to get adjusted to the school. Then, on top of all that, I'm still planning for my Halloween costume. I'm gonna go to a party! :) anyway, I fell like I'm dumping all my problems on you, so yah sorry! Well, bye.
The One You Never Suspected chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Hi! I am doing pretty good! Today was my 16th birthday and I got brownies and cookies and cupcakes from my friends so that was nice.

I love that Facebook page idea! I personally don't have a Facebook, but I think it would be a great way to connect other Sammy fans!

I hope you are doing good! Missed reading about your stuff!

Ky
I luv cammy chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
hi i wanted to read the rest of this, but its ok that you didnt update
and i think a sammy keyes facebook group is a wonderful idea
you should start it
Guest chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
This is great and very original in my opinion. Can't wait for more! :D
Optimistic4ever chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
LOLOL "frigbat"

Oh gosh you are funny! I was actually doubting whether Sammy'd make the team, seeing Heather as the head cheerleader.

Keep writing! :D
The One You Never Suspected chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Yay they both made it! And stupid heather being mean!

I can't wait for more!

Kylie
I luv cammy chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
its really good

try to update as soon as you can because this is really interesting

i cant believe casey would laugh at sammy! hes supposed to be sweet and cheesy!

but please update soon
I luv cammy chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
im not a cheerleader so wat is a herky and a hurdler?

i really want to see where this goes so pleas update soonD
Optimistic4ever again chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Also, Sammy cracks me up. Her convo with Casey was hilarious. You're really funny. Keep it up!
Optimistic4ever chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Sammy's turn! Is she good? I WANNA SEE!
CaseyIsMyValentine again chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
And generally in high school "try-outs" are called conditioning. Try outs is a vague way to say it but I only ever heard it that way in junior high. Idk, it might depend on the school but I've called it conditioning most of my career ;)

STILL. YOURE AWESOME.

xoxo
CaseyIsMyValentine chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Yes, I know guys can be on the team ;) I was a cheerleader 2 years in a row, whaaaat. 8th and 9th grade. I just didn't envision CASEY as the cheerleading type but hey, its working out pretty smoothly in your story! A question, why is Sammy so mean to poor Cssey? HE DOESNT DESERVE THAT! *weeps into palms* I feel bad for him, but youre cracking me up. :) And Heather, omg. Great chapter yo

xoxo Steph (not signed in)