Reviews for Fanny and Henry
Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
How would henry end up with fanny? Is'nt fanny already married?
DocteureCrane chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
You have Gaskell's tone, although you follow the mini-series more. I really hope you decide to continue with this! I am waiting for your update!
DocteureCrane chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Ouuuh I cannot wait for the first Fanny/Henry interaction!
DocteureCrane chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I already love the idea of this pairing! Honestly, I think you got yourself a nice story here and I want to read more!
neska-polita chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
It's interesting to see Henry's point of view. He's quite maligned in the series and treated not very kindly in the book, but I have a soft spot for him. I'm quite curious how will he get along with Fanny!
CopyReader chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
I loved it! It was so interesting to see this scene from "North and South" viewed from Henry's side of the train window. Of course the same events occurred (to be true to the actual story here) but you imagined Henry's emotions very realistically. Kudos to you Ms. Valley.
CopyReader chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
MEN! They always think they can change women...but, come to think of it, so do women! Poor Henry, though, has bitten off way more than he can chew in this case;-) I enjoyed your portrayal of Henry and your analysis of his thoughts regarding Margaret and her "need" to be taken in hand. Ha! I'd like to see him try. Looking forward to your next chapter.
blavkandbluecheese chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
this is very nice. You could do better but I think its nice its sad that their are not more reviews. So keep writing! Also, update soon!
CopyReader chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This is your first story. PLEASE don't sell yourself short. I know for a fact that all writers have to start somewhere, and I, for one, am looking forward to the next chapter of your story! I love "North and South" and it always intrigues me to contemplate how a story would change "if..." Thanks for providing another "if..." and YOU have a GREAT CAREER!
CaribbeanAzure chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This is a really good story. I can't wait to find out what happens! I think that, by the title of this story, Henry will end up with Fanny...? That should prove to be very interesting... :)