Reviews for Coming Home
The Lark chapter 4 . 8/7/2002
Poor Christian :'(

This is on heck of a tear-jerker

Hope you continue
Kate12 chapter 4 . 7/18/2002
Oh my goodness, this is so sad! Poor Christian! *sniffles* I hope everything works out...*sniffle* Good job so far and keep it coming!

*lAtEr DaYz*

Kate
melissa chapter 4 . 7/16/2002
i loooooove that song(somewhere beyond the sea) only when he sings it hehe good story writ more soon please!

me
Nike chapter 4 . 7/16/2002
This is *sooo* sad! *sniff* I hope there's an eventual happy endings. I love happy endings, although sad ones are good too if they're done right. Moulin Rouge was done right. Keep it up, please.
No Reply chapter 4 . 7/15/2002
::Sobs::
stensen chapter 4 . 7/14/2002
great story! can't wait for more

*must go wach life less ordinary now!*
BohemianTwinkle chapter 3 . 6/5/2002
awwww no! christians gone crazy! can satine help him? this is really good, poor christian tho!
No Reply Who Needs to Sign in AGAIN chapter 3 . 6/4/2002
::Goes and puts story on fave stories list:: Oh my goodness! More soon!
Laurie chapter 3 . 6/3/2002
Excellent! Please write more! That was amazing! The twist the end was unexpected but fantastic, nonetheless! Great job! Write more!
Hindi Sad Diamonds chapter 2 . 5/31/2002
*sniff* so sad *sniff* You have to write more!

You've got heaps'a talent, this could really go somewhere!

Write more soon :)

Hindi
BohemianTwinkle chapter 2 . 5/31/2002
woah...that is so cool, im speechless! i cant wait to read more!
IrishRavenX chapter 2 . 5/30/2002
So sad...sniff sniff.
Twixette chapter 2 . 5/30/2002
OH NO!

*gasp* WOW! That was a WONDERFUL twist! I would have NEEEEEEVER thought of that! *tires to regain her breath back*

WOW! You MUST write more!

I might...DIE!

Just like Christian! (in this story)

Okay, I'm done now.

WRITE MORE!

*cough* Honest. I'm done!

Twixette
Midnight Magnolia chapter 2 . 5/30/2002
this sounds like its going to be great! write more sooon! (really Soon!)
Mir N chapter 2 . 5/30/2002
Whoa! AWESOME beginning to your story! This looks to be one of the most promising fics that I've read in a long time! WHOA!

Christian got shot? Great twist- especially how you worked in, "Thank you...for curing me of my ridiculous obsession with love." It all makes sense, and it's great!

Please, update soon!