Reviews for A Lesson in Manners
OMFG! I read this a long time ago. Just now I got done reading the Invitational Year, the sophmore year, needing you, and what it means to be free. I was scrolling through your other stuff, saw this and was like no! It can't be! But it was :D. I can totally see now that this fic is yours... Wow... The invitational year and the sophmore year are pretty tame compared to your other stuff eh? I thought it was intense at times (like I've read harder, much harder stuff but then I read your other stuff) but now I see you definitely bring your A game. Keep writing!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/6
This was really god! I adore the crossover,I never read one like this before because I worried it'd be cliched and boring but I'm REALLY glad I read this it's lovely! Bravo!
saktiagoldas chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
i just found a trasure... *nosebleed
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
can you write them waking up in the morning and Alfred freaking out because they are in the middle of the ocean? And of course there has to be smut. Over all that was really good, I like that there was plot mixed in with he smut, not a lot of fics do that.
WesternBird chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I enjoyed it.(blushes profusely)It was very good. I hope to read more like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Pleasee update and put more up! XDI love this and want more!
hetaliafan2295 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Haha, this is awesome XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Omg why do I love this so much
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Wow I love this
Jessie2248j chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
They're isn't enough pirate Arthur and Peter Pan Alfred fan fiction out they're this is hot!
Kitkat99 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
You should have Alfred leave before Arthur wakes up and introduce the lost boys (and girls) to the story when Alfred tells what happens they'll be like o.o then Arthur tries to find him
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
You should make a scene where another pirate ship comes to never land maybe Antonio or Francis
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
This is the best hetalia crossover I've read!
ThatCrazyGirlReading chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
more? Please! Lol I can never say please again without thinking of this hah this was really good like wow I really would love more though please! *giggles* and if you thank you! *giggles again* god my mom is gonna wonder what's up when I start giggling over manners damn you sexy Arthur! Damn you! I really love Arthur as a pirate heh and inoccent Alfred was adorable but I stayed for the stuff towards the end ahaha sexy Arthur heh I'm so weird and awesome! Bye again!
BananaManiaBubblegum chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
You should definitely write more of this. Definitely. Absolutely. Yep.