Reviews for Devils Duel
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Wow, this was good and for the record you ended it well. Another great fic that is going straight to my faves!
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Once again i love your descriptions and fight scenes. these short little crossover stories are great.

Now on to part 3!
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
A very good start, now on to chapter 2!
Zangetsu Ossan chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
That was good!
anime lover chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
nice one! dante would beat kazuya much easier than that, but what's the fun of a story where one character makes a friggin omelette out of the other one without even trying? that only works if you're making fun of the weaker character. dante would beat jin as well, even though it would make for a better fight, but you're right. jin's great, but he gets used enough already. kazuya needs a turn. i think a sequal with a rematch between dante and kazuya would be good. only this time, dante should have all his weapons and kazuya should have turned the devil arm he had into a full suit of armor. dante should still win, though. make it also contain a fight between lady and anna. probably trish vs nina would be fun, too. obviously trish will beat nina, but lady and anna would be a good fight. also, what about nero vs lars? seeing as how trish would beat nina and dante would beat kazuya, you'd have to balance it out by having anna beat lady, and lars beat nero. heihachi should appear as well, but maybe he shouldn't fight, but offer dante a job working as vice chairman of mishima zaibatsu if he helps heihachi reclaim it from jin. that would be a nice, uncertain ending.
Da-Awesom-One chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Wow. Leave out the part when the devils fight... Anyway, if this is not going to be a huge story, at least make a series of one shots related to them! We don't have many good stories withe DMC and Tekken. It'd be a shame if this was it.

You should also check out my Asura's Wrath story. It's a crossover with Street Fighter X Tekkeeeeen.
ZeroCiel chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Aww, this has so much potential for a sequel! Too bad I can't do that, I'm swamped as it is...at any rate, that was a very interesting epilogue. I like the way you portrayed Lady and Trish's relationship - very realistic, and it was probably that way in canon anyway.

Sucks? Psh. Far from it.

More Tekken/Devil May Cry one-shots, eh? I'll wait for those ;D
Pyromania101 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
...I wanna throw shit at you for ending it like this, but that's your decision, and this story was pretty good regardless. (Sigh) If you're not gonna make this longer, could there be more one-shots that function as "sequels" (de facto following chapters) for this story? I know it seems like a lot to ask, and it very well might be, but something like this is too awesome to end so early. Anyway, see ya!
Da-Awesom-One chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
You should do a sequel where he fights Jin. I'm going to do a side-story of my story where Nero fights Jin and Ogre.
ALittleTrickster chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
This is the epitome of epicness. Seriously.
Pyromania101 chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Typical Kazuya; so damn arrogant, though he should be thankful that he's not fighting a Dante wielding the Force Edge. Yeesh. Oh well, I know Kazuya ain't gonna let Dante get away. I smell a sky duel, and I look forward to the concluding chapter's advent. I wish you'd extend this to have Dante enter the Tournament, as it'd be funny to see him flirt with the ladies while flamboyantly beating the tar outta his enemies. I mean, how would Jin see him? That troubled kid doesn't seem evil, and might even ask for Dante's help in controlling his Devil Gene, since Dante's came naturally and he has much better control of it. And I'd love to see how he'd humiliate Paul Phoenix and/or get into a comical verbal argument with him or something like that. He'd certainly try to flirt with the Williams sisters, something that would annoy Nina and probably amuse Anna (at least until he easily cops a feel on her, which would piss her off). Anyway, see you next time!
Pyromania101 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Wow, this is excellent! I'm a bit disappointed that this story will only have three parts, but a duel between these two is pretty bad-ass, and the idea of Kazuya getting his ass kicked by Dante is...intriguing, to say the least. I'm glad you know that a full-powered Dante with his toys would slaughter Kazuya, and that you limited him here to make the fight more interesting. I'll add this to my Fav. and Alerts Lists, and hope the third and final part is as awesome as this has been so far.
the captain chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Love it so far, keep going!
ZeroCiel chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
You updated!
And you write better fighting scenes than me!
Are you going to include Vergil or Jin, or the other people in the Mishima family? Either way, this story is getting really intense. *waits for the final part*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012