Reviews for Men Who Do the Silent Treatment
Biddy429 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Excellent and funny and very witty indeed! I loved the bit where Mr Knightly blushed! Almost just like Jane Austens interpretation of the story!
Knightly fan chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh please please please do another sequel to this! I love all your Emma fanfictions-thanks for posting them! I'll definitely be checking this section often for more of your work!
NightlyBlueDemons chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Great sequel! Any chance of a continuation of the story? Pretty please?
janefanatic chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Oh, I loved this! I can imagine Mr. Knightly just spluttering and red-faced, unsure as to what just happened, trying to guilt himself out of feeling happy, but failing miserably! It's very interesting to me: your Emma is simultaneously out of character (she would never truly behave improperly on purpose!) and completely in character at the same time. She is witty, impetuous, and always takes charge (whether or not she truly should), so her arrangement of the courtship is both surprising and unsurprising. Does this make sense? I'm not sure I'm explaining myself properly. What it comes down to is that I truly enjoyed this story! You wrote in a very true manner; so many people when writing Austen-based works use an artificially contrived 19th-century style that comes off as a Texan faking a British accent. Your style was effortless, making it seem to flow naturally. Thank you for sharing your work with us!
bigtunagirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Aww! Too cute, you should keep this one going!
iambbq chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
That was adorable! Oh, but why didn't Mr. Knightley answer Emma's question? Yes, Emma was forward, but she was sooooooo cute! The image of Mr. Knightley blushing was equally cute! So Emma's going to tell Mr. Woodhouses that she and Mr. Knightley are courting... Would you please let us know how it goes? And please make Mr. Knightley answer Emma's question! :D
LotsOfLaundry chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Oh, this is really a cute story! More please? L.