Reviews for Compromised
A fan chapter 1 . 2/11
First of all HOW DARE YOU RIP OUT MY HEART AND SHRED IT INTO GREAKING PIECES BEFORE FREEZING IT AND SEWING IT BACK TOGETHOR? Ahem, fantastic characterization, great story, sad and well written what more can you ask for?
Tabiebear chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
T_T that is so sad! You should write a sequel where Robin's talking about their break-up. Or do you have a sequel already? Idk, I'll go check out your stories. Great job on this! Btw, his reasons for capes' short-term relationships totally makes sense.
partlysunny chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Wow, great work!
Nomby chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This would be so hurtful to me if I actually liked Chalant. Bruce is right: she just needs a shoulder to cry on until she finds someone better. But in any case, this was enjoyable. Deep(ish) but enjoyable.
Tabbykatroses chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Why'd you have to go and break my heart...
Falseface chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Aw. No... Man, I think I like this.
Linariel chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Yes this makes so much sense. I didn't like this pairing from the start. Plus the fact that she is supposed to be older then him and paired with Bruce. It's argh so annoying just because Dick is Bruce's partner doesn't mean that automatically makes him the perfect guy for young Zatanna. Argh anyways this makes complete sense to me. Nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
AWWW
you shoulda continued this with mabey even zatanna leaving :(

Dont get me wrong, im robtanna all the way, but this beginning has potential... sequel plz?
clamche chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Pretty nice piece. That was one of your greatest stories.

Thanks for sharing!
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I want to cry for Dick now! No, poor boy! Honey, it's okay. Who needs Zatanna anyway? I didn't really like her. She seemed like a flitter to me. Flirting with Dick, then laying the moves on Red Tornado's human robot body and some winking at Conner and Wally. Don't think I didn't see those! Oh baby bird, papa bat is just looking out for you. This is so saddening. Maybe that's why he just brushed her off in Invasion when she tried talking to him. Bruce is right, that is a deadly combination. It's okay Dick, you have your best friend(s): Wally and Roy. No need to hide from Wally. And Bruce will be there no matter what you say to him.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Lovely read!
TheAngelofFate chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I think you should continue this! I REALLY like it! PLEASE! D I'm pleading on my knees! *gets down on knees and pleads* MORE bruce/dick father/son moments PLEASE!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This makes sense. I hate how Dick and Zee are automatically paired up. CN can be cruel and insane.

Ani
J the Drafter chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I found this story to be harsh, biting, and a very plausible take on how a Robin and Zatanna romance could go. Your descriptions of the way Bruce and Robin talk, act and think help give the story versimilitude. Nice job.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
a very nice way to describe their relationship. Bruce is definitely right and that last line you write was very powerful. Great job!