Reviews for Worth Dying For
Winterlover6 chapter 5 . 8/12
Oh, poor Sasuke. I know something about OCD and anxiety.
Hmmmm... is the underground structure a shelter of some sort? My first thought was a nuclear shelter from our own time since I think they used to have White House TV backdrops so that the president could still give speeches and orders from underground.

Also, I was not expecting that OCD Sasuke, interesting.

Good job!
Noahendless chapter 1 . 6/21
Where'd you go, I just learned about this story by looking at your map of the elemental nations, and now despite it being three years later you've seemingly abandoned all of it! What gives?!
apolausta chapter 8 . 2/27
Oh, I real enjoyed this retake of the Naruto universe! You've done so much fantastic world building, and I really enjoyed how you fleshed it all out. Thank you so much for writing and sharing! One of my favorites, definitely.
Holiday-GD chapter 8 . 9/10/2016
This is, seriously, one of the best Naruto fanfics ever, and I would know, I've read so many, that I'm having trouble finding new ones. This one just captivated me and I couldn't stop reading, which is a hard thing to do with fanfics. If the characters and plot weren't already owned, this could be a book.
Jimmy Neutron chapter 8 . 8/8/2016
I really like this fic. Its brutal. It develops the characters. Naruto has a cool regenerative ability thats on-par with deadpool. Its funny sometimes (ex. Kakashi's spontaneous stabbing) and the writing style is good. The grammer is just fine. Shame that its discontinued
TheOlympus chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
Aww come on.. you didnt have an idea to continue this fanfic?
a rereader chapter 8 . 7/8/2016
just read all of your stories again...couple great ones in the parallel stories...but even still 'Failing Twilight' 'Shades of Gray' and 'Searching for Disaster' are still the best stories. best connection with the main character, entertaining, intriguing ideas and storylines.

I have to admit that your other stories...are just boring...I really saw you as the best writer at the time with these three stories...it made me constantly check my email...then you killed any connection with the character with your (rewrites are always worse.) rewrite...and then just killed failing twilight with no qualms...extreme disappoint...but I will always keep these three on alert...just incase you ever can go back into that amazing mindset that you were in and continue them...even though I know you wont...but they will stay there anyway.
JoblessReader chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Lol
Kyle37 chapter 8 . 5/18/2016
This is a great story you have here.
master1527 chapter 7 . 2/20/2016
KK
GOOD WORK
TABLETS are nice
caps are not
soz
calvin hobbes chapter 5 . 2/14/2016
make the tigers name some derivation of hobbes

please god jeesus fuck this is already my headcannon
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 7 . 1/8/2016
I had forgotten this story. Enjoyable
Neema Amiry chapter 8 . 1/7/2016