Reviews for Worth Dying For
The Symbol of Death chapter 8 . 9/10
This is, seriously, one of the best Naruto fanfics ever, and I would know, I've read so many, that I'm having trouble finding new ones. This one just captivated me and I couldn't stop reading, which is a hard thing to do with fanfics. If the characters and plot weren't already owned, this could be a book.
Jimmy Neutron chapter 8 . 8/8
I really like this fic. Its brutal. It develops the characters. Naruto has a cool regenerative ability thats on-par with deadpool. Its funny sometimes (ex. Kakashi's spontaneous stabbing) and the writing style is good. The grammer is just fine. Shame that its discontinued
TheOlympus chapter 8 . 8/5
Aww come on.. you didnt have an idea to continue this fanfic?
a rereader chapter 8 . 7/8
just read all of your stories again...couple great ones in the parallel stories...but even still 'Failing Twilight' 'Shades of Gray' and 'Searching for Disaster' are still the best stories. best connection with the main character, entertaining, intriguing ideas and storylines.

I have to admit that your other stories...are just boring...I really saw you as the best writer at the time with these three made me constantly check my email...then you killed any connection with the character with your (rewrites are always worse.) rewrite...and then just killed failing twilight with no qualms...extreme disappoint...but I will always keep these three on alert...just incase you ever can go back into that amazing mindset that you were in and continue them...even though I know you wont...but they will stay there anyway.
JoblessReader chapter 1 . 6/18
Kyle37 chapter 8 . 5/18
This is a great story you have here.
master1527 chapter 7 . 2/20
TABLETS are nice
caps are not
calvin hobbes chapter 5 . 2/14
make the tigers name some derivation of hobbes

please god jeesus fuck this is already my headcannon
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 7 . 1/8
I had forgotten this story. Enjoyable
Neema Amiry chapter 8 . 1/7
I want more
The King in White chapter 8 . 11/6/2015
Great fic!
Deus Namikaze chapter 8 . 9/21/2015
I like this story. You've made each character to be unique and gave them special quirks which really helps to differentiate them. Awesome job!
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 8 . 7/18/2015
This is a very well written story. I hope you keep it going.
Belanore chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
Will there be a new chapter ? This is damn good.
The Almighty XDXGX chapter 8 . 5/9/2015