Reviews for Worth Dying For
awesomestory chapter 8 . 1/30
I hope..you do not abandon this story homie
Waldo Santiago chapter 5 . 1/23
Love your Sasuke portrayal and summoned tiger.
This is a million billion times better then any other fanfictions I have ever read please keep updating
Musubi Kazesaru chapter 4 . 1/15
Utatane is an odd last name choice since there's another character with that name, Koharu and it makes it seem like Tenten's her granddaughter or something.
WhistlesOfTin chapter 8 . 1/8
I'm really enjoying this. Hope it continues! :)
Please continue my friend, this story is awesome
FinalGuardian chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Ok, this is a very well written fic and looks plenty interesting. As a reader though, you feel a fair bit of 'well whats the point?' when the prologue has the main character(or what looks like the main character)being executed.
WellWhatDoYouKnow chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
"Eyes shooting wide open, Naruto found my legs already in action" I think you must have missed this when you changed it from first person to third. Great Chapter BTW.
lovesyourstory chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Great story keep up the good work. XD
doom-stay982 chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
Great story keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Please continue this story it is awesome
Satirrian chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
I love this story, please update soon!
sad reader chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
I've re read all of your stories. and they all Fucking suck except for failing twilight and searching for disaster. well your one shots are pretty good but they don't count as a story. I was incredibly into both of them. constantly on the edge of my seat and 90% of the time extremely connected to the characters.

the original shades of grey also showcased ur talent well , though definitely not as much as searching for disaster, not to even mention the amazing failing twilight.

then I read your new stories...and its like you fell out of a third story window... the writing is maybe slightly better...but I'm bored. don't like the characters. and kept finding myself skimming to find the next descent part, of course looking through a profile and seeing every single multi chapter story abandoned...immediately tells all fanfiction veterans to avoid avoid avoid.

even though abandoned I know these 2 stories have amazing potential and this have alerted them. I would shades of grey, but with your already lackluster *rewrite* its got more nails in its coffin than your current writing style puts into every reader who wastes the time on your new stories hoping they would live up to the old.

what happened?

its a yahoo

fanfiction7410
SirScience chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
love the story
Lord Blood chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
i read this story for the second time, then reread the original version for the second time, and it made me realize just how good this story is. i really hope you can at least catch up to the original with this story, and maybe even come out with new chapters soon, although i guess chances of that happening aren't very high.