Reviews for Too Much
Braile4ever chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
NEW NetFlix Update:

I just got done talking to another NetFlix representative and she said that we need to try and contact the people who produce the Lying Game so that we can get them on board for making this happen.

This is EXACTLY what she told me "Now what you can also do is contact the studio who produces this show and have them email Affiliates to discuss the title"

So PLEASE anyone that has twitter help me out with tweeting Chuck Pratt Jr (the lying game Producer/Creator) and the cast about this. We need them on board as much as we are.

Also post on Netflix's blog, twitter & facebook like CRAZY! There's a big chance this could happen if we make enough noise!

This is one of the final things she told me when I told her how I know a lot of people have been contacting them about the lying game: "Yes we have heard a lot about this from our customers and we love feedback so we will definitively do what we can about this."
Braile4ever chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Hey people if u are big lying game fans like me I know a way of possibly saving the lying game, I have a source that says that Netflix is willing to get the rights from chuckprattjr and abcfamily to produce more episodes. But they can only do it if they see alot of people want TLG back. Now if u want to help go to Facebook look up renew lying game page like it scroll down until u see info on how to contact Netflix u can call them or video chat them. if u need any help pm me. Plus one more thing keep posting on chuckprattjr fb and twitter about wat Netflix is willing to do and how somebody actually believes in TLG. Same goes for the abcfamily fb and twitter walls. Okay thank u!
Braile4ever chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
NEW NetFlix Update:

333433
Guest chapter 17 . 5/15/2013
Out of all your lying game storys I like this one the best { but thay all have been great] But this one when ted saw emma and huged her thats the way he needed to be. It was GREAT
Guest chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
I read your story from begining to was so good
moonstruckgirl15 chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
I wish the show could be like this but then there wouldn't be a show. Sigh. Anyway, I really like how you've handled the reveal and aftermath. And that Emma and Sutton made up. I also like how you elaborated on Emma's life in foster care.
Splawheel chapter 17 . 11/29/2012
I think you nailed it. I doubt the show will actually play out this way though because, it'd only take a few episodes and they'll try and stretch everything out to make a full season. The only thing I didn't quite get was Alec's original motivation. Why would he have screwed Ted so badly? The show always intimates some even darker secret, known to both Ted and Alec. In your story Alec's actions aren't really that illegal that it would ruin his career. Otherwise, totally awesome story.
Splawheel chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
I think you are nailing the characters pretty well. I did feel like having Thayer deny any feelings for Emma was a bit off from the show, but I'm eager to see how you'll develop it. Definitely this story is your best so far. Keep it up.
insertnamehere123 chapter 17 . 7/15/2012
I can't wait to see what happens next especially with Rebecca. Hope you update soon.
aurelian620 chapter 17 . 7/12/2012
I just read your whole entire story and it was sooooo great!
A Shy Reader chapter 17 . 7/10/2012
I love your Lying Game fanfics. I hope you post the remainder of this story soon!
sarsar97 chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
Brilliant! I love the way you write it seems so real really pulls you in
nnnnnnnnnn chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
this is so good
YaleAceBella12 chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
Please write more...

Bella/YaleAce
StoryGirlWrites chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
Ah, all hell has broken lose with the Mercers. I always like it when Sutton flies off the handle. Having her trash the room was a nice take. Maybe now the twins can be allies as Sutton works at building trust back. I'm still scratching my head on the whole Rebecca thing...perhaps they can scheme against her now? Wondering where this plot line is going, but enjoying the ride.