Reviews for Naruto: life among the dead
Me llamo Fher chapter 4 . 7/28
que buena historia , continualos porfavor
bigmac1 chapter 15 . 7/13
This story is awesome can't wait for more :)
royal gamer830 chapter 14 . 5/30
ya should finish this i like it
qwertypous chapter 4 . 4/11
im fucking piss with this flashbacks. are you the creator of the canon naruto? because you guys are the same when writing stories.
Grammar, please.
Seikishi-Kenshi chapter 15 . 1/1
Continue...?...
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
So far this story is pretty good. The only thing I don't really like is the Harem. It doesn't really st right with this story and should have been ShizukaNaruto or SaekoNaruto. Of course it's your story so you can do whatever you want
Setras chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
This story seriously needs a beta. Or 3. The grammar is...
xXBlackDragonXx chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
You dealt with the Shido scenario wayyyyyyyy better than the other authors.
Imma proud of you!
Seikishi-Kenshi chapter 16 . 10/12/2015
Continue? ... T_T
humbug chapter 15 . 9/26/2015
Having him make the same dumb mistakes as his old counterparts might've worked out better if he wasn't some genius OP superpower. Now that he is though, watching him stumble along the same path failing time and time again is so incredibly disappointing.

Either create OP threats to face him or go full godmode, but nobody is going to buy the illusion that saving his friends or dealing with worms like Shido is a challenge.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
Naruto is a f*ck*ng crybaby!
t chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
You need to work on your grammar a lot. It was frustrating and most of the story didn't make sense.
Consider the following:
I walk to park across road. I didn't want to driven a car. I once ask a girl a question "Isn't your dad picking up."
None of that made sense the same thing with the fic. Also don't use a lot of flashbacks especially separating them with about a sentence. I looks tacky, its annoying and you could have melded them into the story not have flashback written then say flashback end
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
Naruto Takashi OMG you have no creativity with your story. Lol. Your story started off good but then when you had naruto kill hisashi similar to takashi...no no no cliche!
Ashcandy07 chapter 12 . 6/6/2015
Well... that was rather intense. Good shit right there definitely brought out the "feels" about his sister :(