Reviews for The Story of a Scar
DamphiricAngel2014 chapter 26 . 2/24
Nooooo! Not Mr. Mellark! I'm literally going to go die in a hole... And cry while I do it because you literally just ripped my heart to millions of tiny shreds, burned what remained, and stomped on teh ashes!
Man, I just can't even deal with this.. FUCK.
Update soon! Like, I read this in a few days because it's so addicting, and all of a sudden it's left with a cliffhanger of sorts... I need to know!
MySilverEyedSlytherin chapter 26 . 11/7/2014
I started reading this story and could not put it down. The characters are different but yet the same I really love it. Please up date soon! :)
druby1yahoo.com chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
You should really update this is an amazing story
JWMellark chapter 26 . 6/16/2014
Wow great story! Can't wait for next
Chapter.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/26/2014
Update! :D
nannernae chapter 26 . 2/13/2014
Just found this story and couldn't stop reading! Fastly became one of my favorites and can't wait to see how it all pans out. I hope you are able to update this soon! Much appreciated.
Callista Wolfwood chapter 26 . 2/3/2014
Poor Peeta Rye and Mark... update!
twilightlover212 chapter 26 . 1/3/2014
Poor Peeta...at least Katniss is there for him
UnicornEden chapter 26 . 12/29/2013
I honestly freaked out when I saw this had updated; thank you so much! Sorry I can't even give any pointers on what I'd like to see in the future I'm just mush because it was updated. I'd definitely have to say though this is in my top 3 favourite hunger game fanfics ever!
BookFandoms678 chapter 21 . 12/28/2013
Oh my god. I started crying so much at the end. THE FEELS! Amazing chapter. Love Peeta's point of view!
Kpfan72491 chapter 26 . 12/26/2013
Amazing chapter
BookFandoms678 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Really awesome!
Tea4e chapter 26 . 12/25/2013
Merry Christmas! I really enjoyed this story & appreciate the update. Look forward to the next chapter!
CuteBrunetteThatLovesHG129 chapter 26 . 12/25/2013
They're going mountain climbing and I can already imagine Cato falling flat on his face.
aussieKayz chapter 25 . 11/30/2013
Beautiful story. Just love it. I hope you will be able to upload another chapter shortly.