Reviews for A Scorpion's enemies
Hawki chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
-"There's no place like home," she said with a smile and Scorpius raised an eyebrow.
"Unless that home is Malfoy Manor with my dear Grandfather," he replied with a smirk

That’s right Scorpius, shoot yourself in the foot why don’t you…

-Concerning the section as a whole…it’s good, but I don’t like it. Actually that’s kind of good in itself, because Bella is obnoxious (kind of like Lavender Brown, only worse), Scorpius is being picked on, and the girls are giggling like…well, girls. It’s the ‘good bad’ type of scenario, as in, I dislike characters such as Bella, so props because I’m guessing I’m meant to dislike them.

-As for the ending…heh. Probably more a Goyle thing…maybe it rubbed off on Draco Malfoy and it passed into his blood or something…just saying…

Anyway, good job.
Braydon chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
sydneysages chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
That was so funny, yellow! I loved the way that they were ganging up on Bella and just the was amazing!

& I love how it took her two months to figure out that he'd called her thick!
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
"Two words, Ronald Weasley ..." Harry growled, when Ron wouldn's shut up about his son's bimbo-attracting power. "Lavender Brown, Sixth-year."

"Oi!" Ron grumped. "And you and my sister, mate! I seem to remember a fair bit of snogging going on on that front, Harry ..."

"Are you calling me a bimbo, then?" Ginny asked her brother dangerously.

"NO! 'course not, Gin!" Ron verbally backpedalled. "I'm just saying no-one should take school-age romances seriously unless they manage to outlast the year, 's all ..."

"Wise words, Ron," Hermione sighed, setting down the tray of drinks on the table. "Okay, who wanted lemonade, and who wanted soda? I'll review later and tell Yellow what we thought of it ... AFTER we're done rereading and laughing ourselves sick."

"Hear, hear," Ginny cheered, grabbing a cola.

Heh, we all loved it, Yellow. Catch ya on the flipside, A J & friends.
Laura Scofield chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Very funny, I loved Rose and Scorpius's banter XD Bella was fantastically annoying too, loved how it took her 2 months to figure the insult out :P
Olga chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Great Job!:-D
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I love that you managed to incorporate all of the quotes! very well done. Also I really love that people call her Rosie-kins! I find it highly amusing. This is a cute story and the way you made Bella so tiresome was well done and then the end where she figures out how Scorpius insulted her was fantastic. Good job!
LittleMissCloverFromDistrict2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012