Reviews for Unpredictive Text
DaddyKlaine chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This was ADORABLE! I think you did Blaine's voice very well.

I've always been kind of fascinated with the dynamic between Blaine and Finn. Moreso in season 2, when you know they had to have interacted, than s3 when they have more opportunities on the show to let you see it, but I think you nailed Blaine's inner dialogue, and his thoughts on Finn.

(I actually just re-watched this episode, so it's fresh in my mind, and this was the perfect little follow-up to it.)

Your Finn-voice is spot on, as well (not that I'm surprised, lol). _
jazzypizzaz chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I quite liked this! I tried looking up specifically fics about Blaine/Finn friendship, but alas slim pickin's. This was a great scene!
Gold Stars Are Kinda My Thing chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
"I love your bow ties and your sass, but most of all? I love your ass."

That's the best fucking thing ever. I put it under my FB quotes, if you don't mind.

Oh wow. This. I normally don't care for oneshots, but... This was great. xD
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
So. Awesome. I love your take on Finn, making him spell some things wrong but still not being ridiculously stupid, which he is not, thank you very much. It's totally adorable how he talks about Rachel, and what Blaine does and how worried he is was just perfect. You really captured their friendship the way I'd imagined it. And the end-gahh I think I died from the sweetness. Just the best combination ever of Finchel and Klaine. Great job :)
I'm-not-here-HONEST chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I like. I like very much!

There definitely isn't enough interaction between Blaine and Finn.

I love the idea behind this and its written so well. Plus I adore your Finn. I laughed so hard at some of the texts, especially 'Your diarrhea is adorable'.
nubianamy chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I've been writing so much Finn and Blaine, my brain almost couldn't wrap around this. ) But it was so sweet, and funny, and very you, which I've missed a lot. Thank you.