Reviews for Fairly Slashy
kl reed chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
This is like the 4th time I read this and it's still amazing. Everytime I read it I want more
Guest chapter 9 . 1/23/2015
Nice read.
neoniloveyou chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
awesome story!
are you planing on writing more for this pairing? would love to read more!
snayl chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Wow. Fantastic! You really have an understanding of the characters. It felt genuine. Nicely done!
Huntress DoD chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
Thanks for the story, I was hoping that someone would write a story with these characters even with the little we were given to go off of. Again thanks for the awesome story.
K-mills chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
This was just perfect, really. Bravo!

I'm actually watching Fairly Legal just now and I know it got cancelled - which sucks, by the way - and I was only hoping that someone would have written a fanfic about Kate and Lauren being in a romantic relationship. It didn't even have to be good and I am so glad that this excellent, well written, amazing piece was here just waiting to be read.

Now I'm kinda sad it's over. I wish there were more chapters. I literally can't get enough of these two, which is odd since I'm not just that into slash couples but, I don't know, Kate and Lauren got me.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
Absolutely loved it.
JoanNeko13 chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
May whichever deity you believe in bless you for writing this story. Best read I've had in a while.
phoenixfaithc chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
I just marathoned Fairly Legan and I am SO happy that you wrote this! I can't believe there isn't more, since they are so damn gay for each other! I love this story! Very week written. I hope you wrote more. :)
srhittson chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
loved the story. it was amazing. I almost couldn't stop reading to get lunch but i did. I'm now going to go read your wife's epic swan queen story.
lil steph chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
This has been a really great fanfic! I hope it isn't over! It moved a little fast but really awesome over all!
Crashnburn13 chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
emmacancook chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
That was amazing...I just started reading this today and I can't wait for more
LaurenKnight13 chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
(Picking my jaw off the floor)...

I so didn't see THAT happening!

I hope she isn't dead... And that she survives to spend be with Lauren.
LaurenKnight13 chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
Another great chapter (both 6 and 7 were, actually!) And I can't wait to find out what happens.