Reviews for Gladius
deanplaysguitarforcas chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
Holy crap, I love this story. I put it under my favorites a while ago, and was going through them when I found it. I literally can't stop thinking about this fic, and I love the entire concept. Thank you so much for writing this!
nesting-seraph chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Wow.
I came across the original idea for this story on Tumblr and was eventually led here - and I'm so glad I was!

The universe you've created is so realistic and gritty, it makes the fic all the more interesting. The characterisation is perfect, especially Balthazar - I really hope he makes it out of there :(
I'm also impressed that you weren't afraid to make Dean so distinctly anti-angel. I'm not sure what exactly happened with Bobby, but resentment is a lot more in-keeping with Dean's character than forgiveness.

All in all, a great read so far. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Kal277 x
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
I cannot explain the degree of elation I felt seeing this updated.
GeorginoschkaVincen chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
OMG finally an update :D! I love this story a lot, so thanks for that update! I can't wait to see what will happen to all of them! Urgh,really exciting!
MercurialInK chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Dear god.

So I know I've been one of those horrible lurkers, but this chapter is seriously just so fantastic. The sheer bleakness of your dystopia is beautifully written, and I love the way you've managed to pull off all of our favorite characters so successfully. Crowley is capitalizing on what this new situation can earn him, Meg's being a bitch, as ever, Sam's trying to hold onto what's left of his humanity and dignity, Satan's Satan, and Dean... Dean's dealing with getting to tomorrow as best as he possibly can.

In other words, not well at all.

And then of course you have Castiel. Oh, Cass. He just makes me want to reach out and hug him. He and Balthazar are perfect. Just... yeah.

Thanks for a fantastic update to what's already a really awesome story!
InK
Wolftag chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Great update! :D Been waiting for this for a while, really glad to read it. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
This chapter was a pleasure to read :]
GeorginoschkaVincen chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Whoa, this story is really cool :)!

I like the way you've implemented the AU idea and yeah,I can't wait for the next update ;D

greetings
Wolftag chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Interessting! Loving this story so far :D
Mana chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Absoulutly glorious! I really enjoyed the chapter, all to its grusomeness! I can't wait to see more of this story, it presents a very interesting angel !
Dev's Inferno chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
damn
Lizzie chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Much love! Do hope you continue this story!
Tiw chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
I would like to mention that I love how Dean keeps referring to angles as "its" instead of saying he or she, keeping them genderless and completely inhuman in his own mind. It was a nice touch. I don't know if it was what you were going for, but for me it kind of subtly enhanced the notion of how distanced Dean is keeping himself from this situation; if he acts like angles aren't even remotely human, then caging them up and pitting them in fights isn't nearly as bad than if they were. It is definitely a defense mechanism that I could see Dean using in such a circumstance. Good job, this story is really off to a great start.
Miss J chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Oh...this is going to be one ass-kicking story! Looking forward for next chapters :D
Daisy chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Lovely! I enjoyed the Cas and Balthazar interactment at the end, especially the last two lines. I love the premise, can't wait for more! 3