Reviews for Ian's Truth
seegnam chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
Your story is simply fabulous. I really love it,Ian is my favourite character into Night Huntress series and Veritas is so good for him. Also you are really good in writing the story,your style is amazing and your fantasy...i simply love it. I hope that you'll publish another chapter of "Ian's truth", now I'm this is a sort of drug for me xD
Lady-Finwe chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
love it and I wish she would make a story about Ian too. Update soon please :)
Star Flight Knight chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
Yay! You updated! Thank you so much! This was a really great chapter. Can't wait to see what the consequences are going to be.
Star Flight Knight chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
Please please please update, I really want to know what happens to Ian and Veritas. And did you notice that you never mentioned Veritas giving Ian his piercing back? Oh, and im not trying to criticized even if it sounds that way, but Ian's piercing were steel posts, not silver rings. Anyways, enough of that, I really want to know what happens. And if you decide that you're not going to continue this story, could you please let me know so I don't wait here hoping? I would really appreciate it.
ZoroMihawkShanks chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
I love your idea and your story! I am hoping that Jeanine Frost will write a book about Ian too! That would sure be very funny and interessting! Just imagine the reactions of the others when thes get to know that Ian has got a girlfriend!
Vampgirl chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
Very interesting, I want to know what happens next!
Roman Queen chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
Just who is Stella to be so precious to Veritas? Good chapter, can't wait for the next!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
amazing can't wait for the next chapter )
Raven chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
OMG what is Veritas going to do? I hope she doesnt hurt him, even though he might actually deserve that after how he treats her. lol! Awesome chapter btw!
Vampgirl chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
Nice chapter, update soon, and please dont let her kill Ian!
Zippy chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
Oh my, has Ian gone too far now? Hope someone will stop Veritas before she does something she might regret. Nice chapter!
Roman Queen chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
Uh oh...
Raven chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
OMG! Ian all embarrassed and awekward, love it! And I love Mencheres in this chapter as well! Update ASAP I want to know what Veritas will do now when she's back )
Roman Queen chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter
emerald-zity chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
That was brilliant! I like the idea of Ian falling in love, it's going to be very interesting to see how he will handle it, and so far it seems he isn't doing so good!