Reviews for The Same Old Stars
Omo I loved that! And the way it ended, ahhh so good! :D
pinkconchshell chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
:) loved it
Enjolrass chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I especially like how you focus on Fiyero, which I noticed in Skin Deep, too. I mean, there was plenty of everyone in Skin Deep. But a lot of times people only think like Elphaba or Glinda, this is one of the first times I've seen it in Fiyero's point of view, and you captured his character beautifully.
(this is leagues more coherent than my Skin Deep review. You're welcome. xD)
But really, I am so freaking in love with Fiyero and he's like almost my brain twin. You did him so much justice, and thank you for writing this way. There isn't enough Fiyero love around here.
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Another beautiful account from Fiyero's POV. I really love your style of writing. :)
Wicked Is My Life chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I loved the way this was written, in third person and in the present tense. It was very different and added something special to the story in that way. You have really good description here, and I thought both Elphaba and Fiyero were perfectly in character. Great story! But why is it titled, "The Same Old Stars"?
HC247 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Just gorgeous, and a lovely break I needed from exams.

It's good to see some quality work around here again. Wonderful job!
DorothyInWonderland chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Aw, that was really lovely. I really enjoyed it :)

XxDorothyInWonderland
Shockheaded Peter's Sister chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
There's so much to like about this. The attention to detail, the way Elphaba warns him of the danger he's putting himself in, the way he doesn't care, etc.

A lovely read.
deeplyshallow chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This is beautiful. I really like it :)

PS: I think the poster thing is from Scandalacious Intention's Witchy Woman - and I'm sure she'd be rather honoured you used her idea.