Reviews for Time Runs Slow
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Snapshot was my favorite!
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
I especially liked 24. masks out of all of these. :) It was both cute and funny!

Episode 5, just watched it three times. XD i DON'T KNOW WHERE IT'S GOING, AND WHETHER OR NOT i SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR mAKORRA OR SAD. uGH! sTUPID cAPS lOCK...
Vampirette Knight chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Great chapter :D & I was wondering...in the "missing" segment, was he referring to his scarf? :3

My input on the episode:

My inner fangirl was completely elated at basically everything. But my more logical mind reminds me that this is only the fifth episode. Isn't all this happening a little too quickly? When we first meet Mako, he seems to be more distant and guarded because of his past and the burden of having to raise himself and Bolin. However, I don't feel that anymore. I can't quite say he's out of character because I didn't invent his character (lols) but I'm not too sure I like how quickly he trusts Asami or Korra for that matter. I wanted him to be harder for Korra to befriend than Bolin, and for it to be more gradual. And I feel like Asami is too good to be true...she has to be evil or something lol.

Bolin got over Korra way too quickly. I got super upset for him that he saw Korra kiss Mako, and I probably wouldn't have gotten over that within a day. But eh. I LOVED THE EPISODE THOUGH. It gave us things that the original series didn't really play on so much until the very end when Katara FINALLY kissed Aang. And they left off weird. Are they friends or more? idk. Will Mako choose Asami or Korra? ACKK. I don't know.
unicornhime chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
I loved these! You did an amazing job with so few words.
hiddlestons chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Wow these are so great! So adorable and fluffy ahhh :'). Amazing job.
partner555 chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
I like all the short stories.
SarahE7191 chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Love this!
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I'm swooning from all this fluff. And I think I might have a cavity because this is all too sweet.

(flails) I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. AND THAT LAST ONE MELTED MY HEART.
BeautifulLove13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
It's. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FLUFFY! Seriously I love it. Update. Soon. Please.
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I've never been a huge fan of drabbles, but after reading this, I think I've changed my mind! This was absolutely wonderful - it was sweet and emotional and just the right length to leave an impact. My favorites would have to be a tie between "fragile" and "confessions" (I really love what you did with that one in particular; a lot of writers blow the "Admit it. You like me" way out of context, but you did it in a realistic yet touching way). I also liked "vanilla"; it's a balm to my heart after yesterday's episode! Can't wait for the next twenty - happy writing! :)
partner555 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I like what I see so far.
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Cute! :) These are just what I needed, tonight! ;)
GlowingLikeASolarFire chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Awh so adorable *fangirls*

It's wonderfully written, and truly does discribe their 'offscreen' relationship... I love it
ChaosAngel4us chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I love these drabbles! They're really cute and you're a great writer. My favorite one was vanilla because I love Asami and the fact that despite Mako's initial infatuation with her, he still thinks about Korra.
ShatteredColors chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Oh, I love these

They're all so cute and adorable, and some of them almost made me squeal out loud. -

You write them wonderfully, and I can't wait for the next ones!