Reviews for TS00 Journeys Converge
Imforsuperwhopotterlockalways chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
yus yus yus yus
red-jacobson chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
Fun story, I'm going to be reading the next one when I get home from work.

red
PardoxPixie chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
English/British without tea? That's like Americans without...coffee I suppose, but since I hate coffee and I am American I'll say coke instead! So totally wrong! Like without coke- how would we survive? Imagine if it were caffeine altogether? then we'd REALLY be in trouble! ;D
SpaceHead3 chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
This is absolutely fantastic! I need more! Pleasebupdate soon.
elizapi chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
I love it!
elizapi chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
Poor Don! And I love the name, I love that it's not John or James in any way shape or form.
Tahkaullus01 chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
Guessing you're a Harmony fan from that last bit there
Lupanari chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
DoctorDonna Twinness FTW! :D And Henry Potter?! Ugh...that is wrong. But at least it wasn't something horid, like Howard. That would've been terrible.

I love Wilf. I really do. No matter what, he's brilliant. And Sylvia got what was coming.

Looking forward to seeing what's next.
Lupanari chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Lovely story, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest. But there's one thing about this chapter that I need to say, because as minor as it is, this bothers me. It's just...

Pete's world does have tea. In Age of Steel (or whatever part 1 of that 2 parter was called), Rose is speaking with Alt-Jackie and asks if she'd prefer a cup of tea, to which she answers along the lines of "Oh, that would be lovely!" There are probably many food differences between the 2 universes, but the creation of tea is not one of them.

I know, it's minor and rather insignificant, and I'm not expecting any kind of response, but I guess I'm just in the mood where even the smallest of things will poke this particular pet-peeve, and I just needed to say it.
FogsBlue chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
Good for Donna and Wilf making sure Don feels welcome.

But love the ending, trust the Doctor to want books...
OTHCharmfan chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
loved it loved the bit with wilf being a granddad to don and them saying things at the same time, and the end was great
JollyRoger1 chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
Glad to see a new chapter. Well done.
Gene Marie chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I adore this so far - here's hoping that Sylvia somehow redeems herself. Your Wilf is great and so true to character - are we possibly going to see he and Donald's conversation? I really would enjoy your approach to it :)
LilienRose chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
Standing up chearing for donna.
Way to go love the last line she said to her. I always felt she was a real bicvh
MayFairy chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
Awww, poor Donald! At least Donna has taken it into her own hands. Got to love Wilf, though!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »