Reviews for TS00 Journeys Converge
Gene Marie chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I adore this so far - here's hoping that Sylvia somehow redeems herself. Your Wilf is great and so true to character - are we possibly going to see he and Donald's conversation? I really would enjoy your approach to it :)
LilienRose chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
Standing up chearing for donna.
Way to go love the last line she said to her. I always felt she was a real bicvh
MayFairy chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
Awww, poor Donald! At least Donna has taken it into her own hands. Got to love Wilf, though!
OTHCharmfan chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
love this story, love how the doctor and rose have a daughter love that doona dosn't have her memory wiped and that her and Donald are twins sort of triplets with the doctor and like how donna stuck up for Donald
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
Testify, Donna! :)
So happy to see an update! Hope to see more soon.
JollyRoger1 chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
I'm so glad to see a new chapter. Keep up the good work.
FogsBlue chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
2 words - Go Donna!

You've capturse Wilf perfectly, I think he was always the peacekeeper for Donna and Silvia and now for Don too.
Jenny Tennant chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
This is so AMAZING! Oh my god! I hope there is more to come! Honestly I love this so much! Ahhh! I can't believe how amazing this is! I have reread it and intend to do more! Thankyou so much for being so amazing!

3 Jenny
FogsBlue chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
Poor Don, Sylvia really needed to learn about the problems she cause Donna and by proxy Don. Love the way Martha and Donna both stand up for him.

And the ginger highlights... Nice touch :D
MayFairy chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
Hahaha he has ginger highlights! That's so funny...

Poor Don though...Sylvia is so horrible sometimes.
LilienRose chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
where to go martha I woulda slept sybil too.
ValaEnVash chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
oh poor don. Sylvia better get her act together or else she's in danger of losing more than just a semi-half son...
JollyRoger1 chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
Another nice chapter. Keep up the good work.
LilienRose chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
great chapter but I still feel you need to do a separate story of their bonding.
MayFairy chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
OMG THE DIRTINESS OF THIS CHAPTER.

XD

This was so funny...poor Sarah, Donna and Ten.5!
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »