Reviews for Digimon Frontier the new Warriors
DD Leader Dark Heart of Water chapter 18 . 8/29/2013
Please update soon! It's really good, and I want to see more Soichi and Kojalie! :D
digidragon12 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
You have written the most amazing Digimon fanfiction I have ever read. PLEASE ADD MORE CHAPTERS! I'M BEGGING YOU!
The Queen of Water chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
Cool, I will wait for ch 19.
Cathrinejennings2015 chapter 18 . 1/17/2013
Update soon
OceanRuins chapter 18 . 12/31/2012
YAY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! UPDATE SOON!
The Plot Doctor chapter 14 . 11/21/2012
Um... The warrior of wood was the warrior of plants.
CandyMandy chapter 17 . 11/18/2012
AWESOMELY AWESOME
I love it!

Upidy
Datey

Soon!
DigitalMG chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
Oh boy, Koichi's now suspicious. Is Sophia's biggest secret about knowing this adventure from a TV show about to be revealed? I guess I'll have to find out soon huh?
Devil-O-Angel chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
okay, to your classmates when you told them you liked digimon, they are probably idiots. it isn't a toddlers show. i would pick digimon over pokemon. they can't know about how awesome it is, because they are just about popularity. when it becomes 'popular' in your area, and they like it, you can go up to them and say " oh, why do you like it if you told me it is for toddlers?"
Latina shewolf chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
I really love the SophiaXKoichi pairing that you have going on :) Love the work you have going on so far!
Latina shewolf chapter 9 . 6/8/2012
Brillant work here, especially adding Rika's song had a nice touch to it :)

I love the comment about Soph being called Koichi's girlfriend. Made me laugh :)
Latina shewolf chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
So far so good for this fanfic, I am rather curious how it will turn out, especially with Kouichi. I can't wait to hear Soph's spirit. I will be sure to keep watch
MCRDanime chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Please continue. Update soon!
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Your chapter lengths are good, but it's good to see some variation from canon. It's rather frustrating when people just write out scene for scene what happened in the episodes.

As I said before, when you're writing conversations that end with "? said" or some variation of that, it's a comma after the statement and not a fullstop. eg. "I believe he said digivolution," I said. That's something you've done quiet often. Render doesn't need a capitalisation either - capitals are only for names and proper nouns or the start of a sentence. It is somewhat questionable whether the "code" part of Fractal code requires a capital. I think people vary on opionion-or don't have and just go by the flow.

Your writing is largely clear, but this is a first person POV and as such I expect more insight into the character and what she sees, ie. more description, emotion and what-not. It defeats the purpose of having it in first person if you're not going to take advantage of it and dive into a character's mind. There were some opportunities for that even now.

JP's name is supposed to be capital on both letters. It's an abbreviation like TK's from season 1.

There were a few spelling mistakes in here, but no big deal. Even the best authors let those in, and you had remarkably few so kudos to you on that front. :) I can never find them all in my own work.

Poor twins. And I even took away the one solace that they might not have wound up in the mess if they'd grown up together. Nada...*Koichi gives a miserable glare*.

"Should I hit Jp. on the head for what he said, that you'll never get a Spirit." - Question question mark at the end.

I guess I'd better say that the fact that english isn't your first language isn't going to keep me from picking up those grammatical errors. There are some variations, for eg. I know that with the sentence: "I said, "If you saw it then the same thing must happen to him too."" we use a colon instead of a comma, but some other countries use a comma. The comma before the said one should be universal though, but let me know if it's not and I'll stop bothering you about that.

Good luck with the rest of your fic.
Princess of Miracles chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
I really like this so far and would like to see some more of it. Is there going to be a pairing with Sophia and one of the boys